PepsiCo Supply Chain Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2013.

On-site campus interview and then interview in Pittsburgh with other candidates that made the next round

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Career fair then received interviewed

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me you're resume
      what was your favorite project you worked on from your internship?
      Shown leadership skills
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

I started of as a contractor and was then converted to full time.
    The interview process was very simple and straight forward. I was asked a few questions to test my transportation knowledge.

Interview Questions
    Did not go through any negotiation. I accepted exactly what I was offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Took the company about 2 weeks to contact me after I applied for the position. Initially contacted through email and asked to answer a few questions. Namely, what are you looking for in your next job, what attracted you to this job and what can you bring to it, motivation to change jobs, and some other basics. received a response to set up a phone interview 2 days after I responded to the questions sent by the recruiters.
    The phone interview was with the hiring manager. It was very short. He summarized the details of the position, asked me a few simple questions: summarize my resume and education history, my experience with SAP, how do I handle conflict, how do I prioritize, and that was basically it. He then asked if I had any questions. I think the questions I had for him took more time than he did interviewing me. He was very open to all of my questions, I can't say I got a strong feeling either way (good or bad).

Interview Questions
    • I was not surprised by any questions. If anything I was surprised by how simple and short the interview was. I had over prepared for it.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2012.

I think the interview was a typical interview, with behavioral questions and asking you to give examples of a time when you had to apply a certain skill. Told to give a rundown of my resume. I felt that some of the questions were repetitive. The only real problem I had was that it took several weeks, I would say 4 to 5 weeks to get a response back from my interview.

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2011.

Started with a run down of my resume and then got into behavioral questions. Around 8 or 9 questions consisting mostly of "tell me a time when you _______"? Some of these questions seemed to overlap and both interviewers seemed to be pretty impersonal. I didn't come away very impressed with the recruiting team and neither did any of my peers who also interviewed with them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you worked in a group, were not in agreement, and what you did to solve the issue   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!