PepsiCo Supply Chain Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo (Davis, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Interviewed on a friday. Basic behavioral questions and why Pepsi etc. Two interviewers (one was the plant manager, the other processing manager...?), who were very friendly and not at all intimidating. Was not offered the position but it was still a very good experience. they contacted me the following monday/tuesday with their decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Knoxville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

There's was a 2 step interview. I had a panel interview with account mangers from the local office. The next step was to progress to the final interview with your immediate manger, in addition you will receive a facility tour. The interview was not intimidating. However, it was a long hiring process. I had to be persist and email my interviewer to know the updated status of my hiring.

Interview Questions

• Best describe a time you improved a process previously used.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo (Sacramento, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on campus for a rotational internship. There were two interviewers, each alternated asking questions from a printed out piece of paper. During my responses they took notes for future reference. After they asked if I had any questions for them regarding the position. It was brief, took no longer than 30 minutes, and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a coworker was being uncooperative and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of how you deal with multiple tasks.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

I gave the recruiter my resume at the career fair at my University. I was called in for an interview about 1-2 weeks later. Interview was conducted by two PepisCo employees. I walked them through my resume and they asked me 3-4 (tell me about a time where...) questions. Somewhat challenging interview.

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

The interview consisted of only a few questions that were clearly provided by HR. The questions focused on leadership, experience, and analysis. The interviewer even tells you what each question is looking for and the questions have nothing to do with your education or experience in the relevant area. The interviewer also is not someone who works in the supply chain department and is generally unfamiliar with the tasks you would be assigned in the role.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were assigned group work and had to take charge of the situation because you needed a timely decision   Answer Question

Offer was very little

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

On-site campus interview and then interview in Pittsburgh with other candidates that made the next round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I had a one on one interview on campus that asked me all personal questions. They also asked me why i wanted to work there and where i saw myself in 5 years. Next, was an on site interview where they asked me all personal questions again. The interviews were with the leadership team.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to use diversity and inclusion.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Career fair then received interviewed

Interview Questions

• Explain to me you're resume
      what was your favorite project you worked on from your internship?
      Shown leadership skills

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Took the company about 2 weeks to contact me after I applied for the position. Initially contacted through email and asked to answer a few questions. Namely, what are you looking for in your next job, what attracted you to this job and what can you bring to it, motivation to change jobs, and some other basics. received a response to set up a phone interview 2 days after I responded to the questions sent by the recruiters.
    The phone interview was with the hiring manager. It was very short. He summarized the details of the position, asked me a few simple questions: summarize my resume and education history, my experience with SAP, how do I handle conflict, how do I prioritize, and that was basically it. He then asked if I had any questions. I think the questions I had for him took more time than he did interviewing me. He was very open to all of my questions, I can't say I got a strong feeling either way (good or bad).

Interview Questions

• I was not surprised by any questions. If anything I was surprised by how simple and short the interview was. I had over prepared for it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

I started of as a contractor and was then converted to full time.
    The interview process was very simple and straight forward. I was asked a few questions to test my transportation knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not go through any negotiation. I accepted exactly what I was offered.