PepsiCo Warehouse Material Handler Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online and got a callback within roughly 2 weeks. Set up an appointment to hear more about the company in person and did a tour of the warehouse. Two days later I got a callback again for an interview which was set up two days later. The interview questions were basic such as "what would you do in this situation..." and "tell us a time when you dealt with this..." After the interview I filled out paperwork to allow a background check to be done and a hair sample drug test. I should be getting a call in the next 2 days to do the drug test and then hopefully start working soon after!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you saw someone doing something unsafe and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
  • what would set you apart from everyone else we have interviewed and why would we hire you over them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really any negotiations. They said they would be able to work around my school schedule, which is nice. Pay starts at 16.01

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Warehouse Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

It was a long process didn't keep you informed with much information told you, you were hired then waited 2-3 weeks before you heard back from them. didn't really inform you on how much of your life would be spent at work they preached work life balance but never really saw it.

Interview Questions

• if you saw a manger taking product out of warehouse what would you do   1 Answer

Warehouse/Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Attend company overview, wait for interview time & date, attend interview. If they call you in for interview, then want to hire you. Don't mess it up.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult about questions. If they call you in for interview, then want to hire you. The interview helps them know you better.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Everett, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Initially there was a 20-30 minute phone screening asking basic questions related to your background/criminal history. There is also an online personality test the must be taken after the phone screen. Interview consisted of two managers asking questions about previous work experience and about yourself. They went over the history of the company and what to expect. They asked scenario questions and other questions related to your past jobs.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle yourself if you had a dispute with another employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview went really well. Easy going and quick. I was asked questions about my previous work history and experience along those lines. I was interview by two different people at the same time and they each had their own separate questions for me to answer. The interview didn't take long at all as I previously mentioned so that was really good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Sylmar, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Its a very long interview process took a hair sample test which took longer then 2-3 days to get back. now just waiting in the "offer"