PepsiCo

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details – There is first an "over the phone" interview. Then there is an "in person" interview a few days later. Easy questions are asked. There is also a second interview that is followed by the hair drug test. Then you are called again for the job offer.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Very Easy Interview

Maumee, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – I received a phone call in response to an ad placed in the paper. It was a simple interview with basic questions about previous employment.

Interview Question – All the questions were simple and straight forward.   Answer Question

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

Interview Details – Work culture is laid back. Interview process is straight forward. Behavioral type questions like what would you do in a certain situation.

Interview Question – What would you do if someone you worked with broke safety rules?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Southgate, MI

I applied online and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details – It has been five years since I went through this process and it has changed since then and I really can't remember the whole process. The only thing I can say was that it was simple and my interview was pleasant.

Warehouser I

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2009.

Interview Details – Fairly simple questions, everything you would normally expect. Things like what would your old employer or teacher would say about you, what was something you didn't like about your last job.

Interview Question – Will you be available for weekends, holidays, or emergencies no matter what?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, you start at $14.90 after your 90 days you recieve $15.36

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!