Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo
- Merchandiser (41)
- Sales Representative (40)
- Intern (36)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (33)
- District Sales Leader (25)
- Operations Resource (22)
- Route Sales Representative (21)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Sales Development Program (14)
- Full Time Merchandiser (14)
- Supply Chain (12)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Sales (11)
- Supply Chain Intern (10)
- Supply Chain Analyst (8)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Administrative Assistant (8)
- Operations (8)
- Packer (8)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Route Sales Associate (7)
- Supply Chain Associate (6)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Warehouser I (5)
- District Sales Leader Designate (5)
- RSA (5)
- Marketing Analyst (5)
- Manager (5)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Bay Delivery Driver (4)
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at PepsiCo (Winston-Salem, NC).
Horrible Interview Process!! Very unprofessional. The interviewer was almost yelling at me, and smelled really bad. Appeared very uneducated and acted like they HATE their job!! The phone interview lady spoke very poor English!! When I went for interview, the place has about 30 security guards walking around every where and VERY rude!!
- What do people hate about you???? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
VERY low pay, very unprofessional management, VERY low Morale at Pepsi Call Center in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at PepsiCo (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2014.
Received call from HR and was invited to interview at the call center. I was interviewed by two managers and then took an assessment test. This test had two parts and once I was finished I was told I should receive a call or email about the statues
- Had to sale a board eraser Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at PepsiCo (Winston-Salem, NC) in October 2013.
I began the interviewing process through my school's career fair where I talked to the head of Sales for PepsiCo's Warehouse division in the Mid-Atlantic region. From there I applied through my school job source website and was asked for an on-campus interview that consisted of two 30 minute behavioral interviews with 2 executives in each interview. The interviewers were very friendly and encouraging but some of the questions were very difficult.
- Describe a time when you were in a leadership position or working on a project when you had to do something that was against your moral values. Answer Question