Percepta

Updated Jan 23, 2015
Updated Jan 23, 2015

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Percepta.

overall the hiring process was very simple applied online got a call to setup for an interview and after the interview i was provided with an offer a few days later

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions seemed to be very easy and straightforward   Answer Question
    They don't really allow for any negotiations

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Percepta in July 2014.

I had a phone interview , then I did two online assessments on Microsoft Office. I had another online assessment that had me play the part of a Customer Service Rep. I was called in for an in person interview, but decided that I was not ready to relocate, so declined this interview. Overall it was a great experience, and I feel like I made a new friend in the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a concern surrounding a hostile customer.   Answer Question

Decided I was not ready to locate.

Bilingual Support Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Percepta in October 2013.

The office was half empty. Looked like the place went through major reorganization. Lots of empty cubicles, pc's shoved into a corner, wires in a bundle. Furniture piled up in cubicles. First impression was not very warm and fuzzy. This place did not look very permanent and neither did people's desks as there were no accessories or personal stuff on their desks. The interview was weird. The interviewers didn't really have much to say. Sometimes they would look at each other during the conversation as if they were trying to check on each other for accuracy. I had some bad vibes that this was just a churn and burn environment and they were hiding or not being straight with me.

Interview Questions
    • They just asked "soooo, do you want the job, right?"   View Answer

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Percepta.

Three interviews process. A one on one interview, a role playing interview and a panel interview with one member of HR and one member of management. Also given a skills test on Outlook, Word, and Excel.

Offer was non-negotiable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Percepta in October 2011.

2 interviews, fast response from HR and friendly interview environment. Interviewed by Management and supervisors. Interviews about 1 hour in length. Easiest interview I have experienced but questions were directly related to customer experience and ability to handle stress.

Interview Questions
    • Type for 5 min about difficult customer service experience and how you handeled it.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Call Center Mrg Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Percepta in June 2011.

applied on line, 2 days later was called for a phone interview, then i was moved on to assesment test next day, passed that was asked to come in for final interview. but we are moving so had to decline

moving

Regional Assistant Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Percepta in February 2011.

Computer skills: advanced Excel skills, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
    Behavioral assessment one on one: "give a situation when..." type questions. How do you respond to difficult decision-making situations.
    Can you read a cash flow sheet?
    Why did you apply for this job?
    Outlook skills test to express proficiency
    Advanced Excel proficiency test, can you format pivot table and create chart. Do you know formulas and formatting?

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you deal with confidential matters.   View Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Percepta in June 2009.

The interview process involves management and HR with emphasis on role playing and hypothetical "tell me about a time when" type scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • They role played as an angry customer and you had to think on your feet and talk the person off the proverbial ledge.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, just an offer.

Sales Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Percepta in May 2009.

The interview process was quite lengthy. The first step was a phone interview, followed by a computer skills assessment. After that, was a three hour long interview with four different managers and role-playing scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult decision you've had to make recently and why?   Answer Question

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Percepta in May 2009.

It was long and drawn out.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations were entertained.