Perceptive Software Business Development Position Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Development Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source – interviewed at Perceptive Software in May 2012.

Responded to posting in LinkedIN and received phone interview request about three days later. When phone interview was scheduled the HR rep was ten minutes late to the call. He indicated I was very well qualified for the position as well as some other open positions in the company. He did not know the salary range for the position and he asked that I call him back if I did not hear from him in two days, because things were hectic at Perceptive! Very immature HR organization to say the least! I had to call back twice with no result. Then had to follow up with email to his supervisor who indicated they were still interested in me as a candidate. Have not had any follow-up from the company in two months!

Interview Questions