Perceptive Software Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perceptive Software in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a PowerPoint on what I am passionate about. Being an intern, maybe this is a bit easier than other times, but I was just asked general questions about school, ofni worked, whatci like to do, etc. Nothing to the technical aspects of things.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate. The offer was well over the goal I had in mind to start out.

Other Interview Reviews for Perceptive Software

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perceptive Software (Shawnee, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line via LinkedIn. Contacted by HR recruiter for initial telephone interview. Advanced to team interview via Skype and land line. Was contacted for third interview and did via telephone. Awaiting results of process.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with EPIC, CERNER or other EHR software?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perceptive Software (Shawnee, KS) in April 2012.

Interview

Met with recruiters and employees on campus several times. Applied and followed up with recruiters. Interview consisted of panel of several managers and project managers. First portion was a presentation on "something I was passionate about", followed by questioning of further detail/explanation of my topic. Second portion was a typical panel interview based off of my resume.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself a few years from now? What was the least liked part of former experience and what did you learn from it that will help you in this career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perceptive Software (Shawnee Mission, KS) in August 2010.

Interview

Thirty min interview thirty min presentation,

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perceptive Software in February 2011.

Interview

I had received a phone interview with HR for a consulting position. The phone interview was approximate 20 minutes and the questions were genera. The interviewer was not overly friendly and difficult to converse with. I never received a notice of the outcome of the interview.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perceptive Software in August 2010.

Interview

I got a call from a young perky girl. She asked me the standard HR repertoire of questions like conflict resolution, success in my job etc.. The following week a more senior HR lady called me and asked me a few more questions. I asked her why they posted this position for Chicago, D.C, LA and Kansas City if they prefer people to be in Kansas City. I didn't get a straight answer just babble about corporate culture etc.. In the end I think I didn't get a second interview due to my unwillingness to move to K.C for a $50K per year job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were successful in a team project.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perceptive Software in July 2010.

Interview

The initial phone interview was HR based and contained personality weed out type questions. There were some technical questions but they were of a benchmark nature and not technically detailed. The onsite interview was mostly a presentation of the applicant's choice that served as a template for questions about technical competancy and customer soft skills

Interview Questions

• Questions about database structure were beyond my cursory knowledge of sql   1 Answer

Negotiation

Perceptive definitely low balls. You will need to be direct about your needs and be willing to stand firm on the number you need