Perceptive Software

Perceptive Software Consultant Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shawnee, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Perceptive Software in April 2012.

Met with recruiters and employees on campus several times. Applied and followed up with recruiters. Interview consisted of panel of several managers and project managers. First portion was a presentation on "something I was passionate about", followed by questioning of further detail/explanation of my topic. Second portion was a typical panel interview based off of my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself a few years from now?
    What was the least liked part of former experience and what did you learn from it that will help you in this career?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Perceptive Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shawnee, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Perceptive Software in May 2012.

Applied on-line via LinkedIn. Contacted by HR recruiter for initial telephone interview. Advanced to team interview via Skype and land line. Was contacted for third interview and did via telephone. Awaiting results of process.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with EPIC, CERNER or other EHR software?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shawnee Mission, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee Mission, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Perceptive Software in August 2010.

Thirty min interview thirty min presentation,

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Perceptive Software in February 2011.

I had received a phone interview with HR for a consulting position. The phone interview was approximate 20 minutes and the questions were genera. The interviewer was not overly friendly and difficult to converse with. I never received a notice of the outcome of the interview.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Perceptive Software in July 2010.

The initial phone interview was HR based and contained personality weed out type questions. There were some technical questions but they were of a benchmark nature and not technically detailed.
    The onsite interview was mostly a presentation of the applicant's choice that served as a template for questions about technical competancy and customer soft skills

Interview Questions
    • Questions about database structure were beyond my cursory knowledge of sql   View Answer
    Perceptive definitely low balls. You will need to be direct about your needs and be willing to stand firm on the number you need

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Perceptive Software in August 2010.

I got a call from a young perky girl. She asked me the standard HR repertoire of questions like conflict resolution, success in my job etc.. The following week a more senior HR lady called me and asked me a few more questions. I asked her why they posted this position for Chicago, D.C, LA and Kansas City if they prefer people to be in Kansas City. I didn't get a straight answer just babble about corporate culture etc..
    In the end I think I didn't get a second interview due to my unwillingness to move to K.C for a $50K per year job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you were successful in a team project.   Answer Question

Worked for Perceptive Software? Contribute to the Community!