Perceptive Software Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.8

App Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Perceptive Software.

Interview

Applied to many jobs. Heard back during peak hiring period. Interview set up was convenient and friendly. Nothing stressful about the process other than waiting to hear back; they obviously have very specific periods they hire for.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Perceptive Software (Remote, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

5 minute technical presentation, standard behavior and experience questions, this would have been in person but since I am remote it was over skype, this was a panel interview of TL's and Sr level leadership lasting about an hour. Prior to this skype interview was a phone screen. A background check followed. The offer extended was more than satisfactory.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was done up front

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Perceptive Software (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

I applied in November and got an interview in March. It was a video interview with four employees. Interviews are an hour long and the managers go over behavioral and technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Perceptive Software.

Interview

Signed up through website and got an email a couple of weeks later asking for an interview. The interview was straightforward and the interviewers seemed friendly. There requirements are probably not as demanding for interns as they are for full time though.

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perceptive Software.

Interview

Interviewing panel of three people via Skype. The interviewers asked general questions (i.e. what's your favorite book, what do you do for fun, etc) and then questions about how you would innovate different things. The interview was scheduled to be an hour long but only lasted 30 minutes due to a scheduling conflict one interviewer had. The interviewers were engaging and very nice.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Perceptive Software.

Interview

Recruiter emailed to set up a interview either in person or on the web the one we tried to do the web interview their system wasn't working properly so we had to do a phone interview. After the interview a few weeks later they call me let me know that they had chosen me job then they asked me if I accept this job then send me a job packet to accept it.

Interview Questions

• As a young college student with no prior job related experience questions about the experiences that would be related to the job.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Perceptive Software.

Interview

Initial invterview with 2 managers. Normal behavioral interview questions. Lasted about an hour. Waited about a month then got another interview with Senior Manager. Couple of questions, more of just talking with each other. Lasted about 30 minutes. Waited another month till I got the offer.

Negotiation

HR recruiter called to see the range I was seeking. Told her and she got it approved and job offer done.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Perceptive Software in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process was pretty quick once I submitted resume online, about a day to get back with me and scheduled a technical skills test for the following week. Looked like a beautiful, newly built campus, everyone I encountered was very pleasant and professional. It was a pleasant experience. Too bad my technical skills were so rusty on Unix commands and sql queries, looked like it would be a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Just took a technical test, which I totally fumbled through, all hand written in pencil. I don't test well and was a nervous wreck.   1 Answer

Knowledge Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Perceptive Software.

Interview

Applied online for another position and was contacted by a recruiter a week later asking if I was interested in this position. I interviewed with three older men. I had to write an "article" on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. They did not react positively to any question I answered.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Perceptive Software.

Interview

Great interview. Very fast on response time. No unnecessary questions asked. You will get a great experience of a fantastic growing company. Everyone in the HR department had positive attitudes and made the interview process much easier.