Perceptive Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Shawnee, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Perceptive Software in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1 HR interview, 1 interview with the team, 1 interview with the manager, 1 interview with the VP.... took 2.5 months.

Interview Question – Most questions were not difficult... just a mutual understanding of my background and the position details. The unexpected questions came in the VP interview... got the impression it was more of a "personality" check than anything else.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Manager Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Perceptive Software in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by an inside recruiter who subsequently scheduled a screen interview with another recruiter. The screen interview was standard questions. Afterwards they indicated that they would be arranging a phone interview with the hiring managers ASAP. A couple of weeks went by with no word. I attempted to contact the screener with no response. I finally contacted the first recruiter and was contacted by the screener a couple of days later and a phone interview was arranged.

The phone interview lasted almost an hour and consisted of two people, one of whom had to leave early on. Good probing questions and a good flow to the conversation. All in all it was a very pleasant conversation that ended with that they would get back to me soon. They never did. Out of curiosity I reached out to the screener several weeks later who's email directed me to another. That person indicated that they had selected another only after I asked.

I have read similar reviews about Perceptive. They go to great lengths on their website to describe themselves as a company that treats their employees fairly and ethically. However, if they treat their job candidates in such a discourteous manner, I wonder how they treat their employees. Experience tells me that they are typically on-in-the-same.

Interview Question – General questions about my past experiences in companies that I have worked for.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Perceptive Software

Worked for Perceptive Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perceptive Software Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Perceptive Software employees and interview candidates.