Perceptive Software

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Perceptive Software in June 2012.

1 HR interview, 1 interview with the team, 1 interview with the manager, 1 interview with the VP.... took 2.5 months.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were not difficult... just a mutual understanding of my background and the position details. The unexpected questions came in the VP interview... got the impression it was more of a "personality" check than anything else.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Perceptive Software

Product Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Perceptive Software in August 2011.

I was first contacted by an inside recruiter who subsequently scheduled a screen interview with another recruiter. The screen interview was standard questions. Afterwards they indicated that they would be arranging a phone interview with the hiring managers ASAP. A couple of weeks went by with no word. I attempted to contact the screener with no response. I finally contacted the first recruiter and was contacted by the screener a couple of days later and a phone interview was arranged.

The phone interview lasted almost an hour and consisted of two people, one of whom had to leave early on. Good probing questions and a good flow to the conversation. All in all it was a very pleasant conversation that ended with that they would get back to me soon. They never did. Out of curiosity I reached out to the screener several weeks later who's email directed me to another. That person indicated that they had selected another only after I asked.

I have read similar reviews about Perceptive. They go to great lengths on their website to describe themselves as a company that treats their employees fairly and ethically. However, if they treat their job candidates in such a discourteous manner, I wonder how they treat their employees. Experience tells me that they are typically on-in-the-same.

Interview Questions
    • General questions about my past experiences in companies that I have worked for.   View Answer