Perceptive Software Project Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perceptive Software.

Interview

Initial invterview with 2 managers. Normal behavioral interview questions. Lasted about an hour. Waited about a month then got another interview with Senior Manager. Couple of questions, more of just talking with each other. Lasted about 30 minutes. Waited another month till I got the offer.

Negotiation

HR recruiter called to see the range I was seeking. Told her and she got it approved and job offer done.

Other Interview Reviews for Perceptive Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perceptive Software (Shawnee, KS) in January 2011.

Interview

The first phone call was about salary only and no information about any follow up was given. The first interview was sprung on me about a month later. By that time I thought I wouldn't hear back. The first interview was a 'panel' they barely asked me anything, I had to poke and prod to get any answers about anything. It was cut very short so I figured that was the end of things. The second interview was a 1 on 1 with a higher level employee. That was a great interview... good flow, good topics, good behavioral questions and personality discovery. I got a short tour. I got another phone call confirming my salary requirements. No follow up mentioned so again I thought that was it.

Negotiation

From what I can tell they'll give you whatever salary you ask for but then you won't get any raises. However, I've also seen some people declined for asking too much and no negotiation happening.

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perceptive Software (Shawnee, KS) in June 2009.

Interview

The phone interview was very easy and the young girl conducting is seemed to be following your basic "How to conduct an interview" worksheet. Had an inperson interview with the head of the group and someone who would have been my colleague. Very friendly and I thought it went VERY well. Never heard anything for a couple of weeks and then all of a sudden I got a "form email" that said i didn't get the job. Pretty frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were very successful in your current position   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interiview in two sessions with 3 to 4 people in each session. Very relaxed environment.