Perceptive Software

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Shawnee, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Perceptive Software in January 2011.

Interview Details – The first phone call was about salary only and no information about any follow up was given.
The first interview was sprung on me about a month later. By that time I thought I wouldn't hear back.
The first interview was a 'panel' they barely asked me anything, I had to poke and prod to get any answers about anything. It was cut very short so I figured that was the end of things.
The second interview was a 1 on 1 with a higher level employee. That was a great interview... good flow, good topics, good behavioral questions and personality discovery. I got a short tour.
I got another phone call confirming my salary requirements. No follow up mentioned so again I thought that was it.

Negotiation Details – From what I can tell they'll give you whatever salary you ask for but then you won't get any raises. However, I've also seen some people declined for asking too much and no negotiation happening.

Shawnee, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Perceptive Software in June 2009.

Interview Details – The phone interview was very easy and the young girl conducting is seemed to be following your basic "How to conduct an interview" worksheet.

Had an inperson interview with the head of the group and someone who would have been my colleague. Very friendly and I thought it went VERY well. Never heard anything for a couple of weeks and then all of a sudden I got a "form email" that said i didn't get the job. Pretty frustrating.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were very successful in your current position   Answer Question

Interviewed at Perceptive Software

Interview Details – Interiview in two sessions with 3 to 4 people in each session. Very relaxed environment.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perceptive Software

Worked for Perceptive Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perceptive Software Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Perceptive Software employees and interview candidates.