Perceptive Software Proposal Production Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Proposal Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perceptive Software (Shawnee, KS) in February 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted by a HR representative who asked basic screening questions. He asked about information on my resume, past experiences, why I was looking at this position, and my salary requirements. He then scheduled an interview with for the following week. I was supposed to meet with two people for an interview, but one person backed out and a different person filled her place. They asked me about my writing experience, attention to detail, and other basic questions. They also explained the position and the potential for growth at Perceptive. I felt a connection with the HR rep but did not have a good feeling after the group interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized when busy?   1 Answer