Perceptive Software

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Consultant Interview

Shawnee, KS

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Perceptive Software in May 2010.

Interview Details – More or less it was a waste of time, they kept saying that they were still in the process of considering. Two months later, I got an email saying that they were perusing other candidates. Luckily I had already found another job by then, Its a long time to wait when they tell you they'll make a decision by the end of the month.

Interview Question – What would you do to entertain yourself if your flight had been delayed by two hours.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Perceptive Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – I met a recruiter at a university career. She liked my resume and I was contacted by Perceptive to have an interview the following week. They required a presentation from me on any topic desired. I gave my presentation on running. They were generally nice and wanted to talk about my technical abilities, but they emphasized their desire for an intelligent person as opposed to a person who was just tech savvy.

Interview Question – They asked me how I would fix a friend's internet if it were not working.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Perceptive Software

Worked for Perceptive Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perceptive Software Software Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Perceptive Software employees and interview candidates.