Perceptive Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Consultant Interview

Software Consultant
Shawnee, KS

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Perceptive Software in May 2010.

Interview Details – More or less it was a waste of time, they kept saying that they were still in the process of considering. Two months later, I got an email saying that they were perusing other candidates. Luckily I had already found another job by then, Its a long time to wait when they tell you they'll make a decision by the end of the month.

Interview Question – What would you do to entertain yourself if your flight had been delayed by two hours.   View Answers (2)

Software Consultant Interview

Software Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Perceptive Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – I met a recruiter at a university career. She liked my resume and I was contacted by Perceptive to have an interview the following week. They required a presentation from me on any topic desired. I gave my presentation on running. They were generally nice and wanted to talk about my technical abilities, but they emphasized their desire for an intelligent person as opposed to a person who was just tech savvy.

Interview Question – They asked me how I would fix a friend's internet if it were not working.   Answer Question

Worked for Perceptive Software? Contribute to the Community!