Perenco

Perenco Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perenco

Ingénieur Forage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perenco in March 2011.

Un entretien avec le vice-président et un autre avec le directeur RH

Interview Questions
    • Pourquoi quittez-vous votre ancien employeur ?   View Answer

Field Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perenco in May 2008.

phone call recieved and 1:1 short interview with HR manager, basic background check, asked to be strong enough to work in harsh environment and interpersonal skills, took about half an hpur and took 2 weeks to be hired.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Perenco in February 2008.

I was interviewed in person by the hiring manager, this was a typical hr interview on my personal skills, talents and qualifications. Then I had a technical interview with a field manager, this was much shorter and consisted of a couple of basic technical questions. Both interviews had a very positive and friendly tone.

Interview Questions
    • On a geological map name the rock types from the legend. (I hadn't actually memorized the symbols for all the rock types).   Answer Question
    Health and vacation benefits were great and the salary was competitive. I enjoyed working with Perenco, and the hiring manager kept in touch with me and was responsive when I asked for his help from out in the field (drilling site). I would definitely recommend working for Perenco, I recommend prospective employees have excellent English communication skills as the company is multi national and works with many contractors from different countries.