Perfect Teeth Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.6

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO).

Interview

Easy questions. Interviewed with another Office Manager then with the Regional Director. Had a working interview for two weeks. Was paid minimum wage for this process. The idea is to test each other to see if the candidate is a fit and if the company is a fit for the candidate.

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Glendale, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Initially a phone interview was conducted by a dentist. Questions were asked regarding my cv and information provided about the company. The week following that interview, an in person meeting with the regional director at a local dental office was scheduled. She reviewed several questions and provided more insight on pay and practices of the company. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth in September 2014.

Interview

Bad people. First it was a phone interview, later a 1:1 interview, I really did not like it at all. She just asked me terrible questions for nothing. If she did not like me, she shouldn't let me waste my time.

Interview Questions

• Only insane questions and she laughed at me for my answer. She was very disrespectful just for telling why I did go study dentistry. Saying "I know it is so hard", the interview was for dental hygienist, not a dentist.   1 Answer

Corporate Employee Interview

Interview

You meet with the Regional Manager and Office Manager, not the CEO. They bring you on a tour of the office and ask you a series of critical thinking type questions to judge you on your clinical judgement.

Interview Questions

• The whole process was difficult due to the fact non-clinical employees were asking a potential clinical employee questions. It was crossing boundaries to have a business person ask a healthcare provider questions about patient care. The CEO or President (whichever one is the Clinician) should have been present for the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Read the contract VERY carefully. The main thing to look at is the termination policy and notice of resignation. In my opinion, 90 days is too long to be hanging out at a job you dislike.

Patient Coordinator Interview

Application

Interview

They received my resume, called me in for an interview. After my interview we set up a working interview. They did my background/reference check and offered me the position

Interview Questions

• I hate talking about myself, so it was uncomfortable from that aspect, but other than that it was ok   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have a negotation phase, I just gladly accepted

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was a very pleasent interview

Negotiation

Very easy. I knew what I was needing salary base, and they offered more.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO) in March 2008.

Interview

When I originally contacted Perfect Teeth to apply for the position, the front office lady was just the sweetest woman alive. She then sent me to another office with my application. The next day I was contacted to set up an interview with the District manager. When I met with her at the end of the week, we sat down in the Corporate Office, and she asked me several questions from a sheet. There are mostly general questions, but some that required some thought. For instance "What 5 Managerial styles are you?" Keep a cool head, as the Management for this company really tries to be intimidating and impersonal. After the interview, I was taken on a tour of the office I was trying to take over, met all the staff that were present, and sent on my way. Roughly a week later, I was contacted and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Name your 5 managerial types?   1 Answer
    • How does this position compare to the first job on your resume? (in regards to the last position on your resume)   1 Answer

Negotiation

In regards to salary, they almost always lowball you, stating that you don't have enough experience, that with the economical situation, they can only afford this much, etc. Make sure you have strong points as to why they should pay you more, and with little argument you should be able to find a nice middle ground in regards to your salary. I managed almost 5 dollars more an hour than they originally wanted to pay me. Which is pretty signifigant, don't be afraid to let them stew a little while. "Well, let me think about it. I was expecting atleast $_____" Then call them back with a counter offer. After a day or two, they are a little more likely to meet it.

Office Staff Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth in May 2010.

Interview

I had an interview for a position in the office. I thought I had a wonderful interview and was told I would be contacted within the next few days. A week later; still nothing. It would be nice if interviewers would send "no thank you" letters after the have decided not to hire someone, so we can get on with our job search!