PerfectServe Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PerfectServe

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PerfectServe in September 2014.

Went through one interview, with the Customer Service Manager who I had provided a copy of my resume, however he asked me a series of questions from his laptop. These were the what if questions, and there were around 10 -15 the interview was around one hour relaxed settings. The other part to this is the online test that is run I believe by IBM, you will do this first. You get your score at the end on how well you did. These tests vary on the job you are applying for. I scored above average on both tests.

Interview Questions
    • None of them were difficult they made you think, and really no unexpected questions.   View Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PerfectServe in October 2012.

2 phone interviews then one in person interview and a final interview with management. Everyone was kind and friendly, gave positive feed back on the position and was a speedy process. Answered all questions that I had and they were up front about travel time and compensation.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any hard balls or too difficult questions. Average expected questions like "Where do you plan to be in the next 5 years?"   Answer Question