PerfectServe Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

3.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PerfectServe.

Interview

Went through the initial phone screen. Initial conversation was about background and what did you do. Followed by short Q&A with candidate. Lastly they like to conduct rapid tech questions, you don't know if you answered it to their expectations they just moved on to the next question immediately.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PerfectServe (Knoxville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

Went through one interview, with the Customer Service Manager who I had provided a copy of my resume, however he asked me a series of questions from his laptop. These were the what if questions, and there were around 10 -15 the interview was around one hour relaxed settings. The other part to this is the online test that is run I believe by IBM, you will do this first. You get your score at the end on how well you did. These tests vary on the job you are applying for. I scored above average on both tests.

Interview Questions

• None of them were difficult they made you think, and really no unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PerfectServe (Knoxville, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

2 phone interviews then one in person interview and a final interview with management. Everyone was kind and friendly, gave positive feed back on the position and was a speedy process. Answered all questions that I had and they were up front about travel time and compensation.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any hard balls or too difficult questions. Average expected questions like "Where do you plan to be in the next 5 years?"   Answer Question