Perficient

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.7

Technical Consultant Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Perficient.

There are several steps prior to meeting face-to-face with the team, including a phone screen for personality/culture fit and another one for a skills fit. From there, there are face-to-face interviews to discuss the role and expectations. Every candidate for every role is also asked to do a writing sample.

Interview Questions
    • There is a "dev test" in which you are asked to do some hands-on development in some pretty standard coding areas -- HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP.NET. You have access to external resources (Google, etc.) so its a pretty fair representation of normal code troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perficient in November 2014.

I had applied through university career fair. Had my first round of phone screening where i was asked about Why perficient, my favourite technologies that i worked already,challenging projects and interesting module that i worked upon. I was asked about the technologies i am interested to work upon and the successful qualities of a consultant.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are the qualities of a successful consultant?   Answer Question

UI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Perficient.

I did two phone interviews and one in-person which contained another technical interview. The technical phone interview was a breeze because I was comfortable in casual clothes and discussing a thing I have a passion for. The in-person interview matched their office attire of business casual which tends to make me a little uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • General questions regarding CSS, JavaScript and frameworks. They favor angular.js, there.   Answer Question

I was interviewing with several other companies, which demonstrated their contrast to me. Perficient had a very professional stark white atmosphere with lots of quiet desks. Their focus is on corporate portals, which I see as a dying, bland, trend. Despite the very nice staff, I didn't feel it was a good fit for me.

Lead Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Perficient.

Had 3 phone interviews. Two interviews were technical interviews. Technical interviews covered questions that posed a report requirement and asked me to state how I would develop the report to accomplish the report requirement. After passing both technical interviews went to a onsite interview with the hiring manager / director.

Solution Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perficient.

In order to get an interview, must be referred by employee. the recrutiers are a joke and ask normal questions. There is no "in person" interview; however, did have 3 phone interviews

Lead Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Perficient.

Full Technical Interview. As the prior working experience is very relevant to the Job requirement it was easy to handle. Detailed questions on prior Integration experience and work experience on various IBM products

Interview Questions
    • what were the challenges faced in the previous projects and the most difficult situation faced in the production environments how to trouble shoot and resolve the issues   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Perficient in July 2014.

Pretty straight forward. I first spoke with the recuriter who was nice enough, then I spoke with the Delivery Director who didn't ask many questions, then I spoke with their VP. I was flown to Minneapolis to meet with a sales person, the VP, and the newly hired General Manager.

Interview Questions
    When it came time to make an offer the General Manager tried to undercut my salary requirements by $15k, despite the fact that I had made my salary requirements crystal clear from the very beginning. My advice is run away from this company as fast as you can.

Technical Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perficient.

Not much to say, typical. Interview process and hiring. Keep counting until I get to 30 words because this is a waste of my time but I need to complete to gain access to website

Ok

Technical Consultant Interview

I interviewed by one person only. this is first round interview. it is a behavioural-technical interview. so usual questions like strength - weakness etc. the technical part includes a case question, and a simple coding. the coding part is really simple, just normal loops and if's. No advanced data structure or anything like that.

Interview Questions
    • let's say there is a fast food company that have a problem where the employees keep giving wrong number of nuggets to the customers. what is my solution for that.   Answer Question

Corporate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Perficient.

Originally contacted by recruiter through LinkedIn. Had 3 phone interviews and then an in person interview. Didn't hear about whether an offer was to be made for a week and had to contact the recruiter. The recruiter took at least a week to respond and then told me the position was on hold. Two months later the position was reopened. Gave the recruiter my salary expectations and my absolute minimum salary. I was shocked when a verbal offer was extended and it was 5K below my minimum. The recruiter did not do a good job in selling/pre-closing me. I accepted the offer due to the fact the recruiter sold me on the bonus program.

The advice I would give other candidates is to make sure the recruiter understands the compensation of the position. A candidate should not go into the offer stage shocked at a 5K decrease to the candidate's minimum salary requirement.