Perficient

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Perficient.

I applied on their website and was contacted by the HR. Not at all professional behaviour. I was interviewed by Senior HR and he was very impressed. I was scheduled for a conference call next day with 2 people as the HR mentioned in her Email. She never mentioned the time of interviews as there was time difference in the place I was in and the office. On the conference call only one interviewer was available and he hung up after talking making me feel like the interview was offer as he mentioned that the other person was not present for the interview. 10 minutes later I get an email from the HR saying that I was supposed to talk to 3 more people and had to rejoin the conference call again. The person who asked about project management was very rude and not supportive at all.