Perforce Software

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales/Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perforce Software.

Posted my resume to their website, got a call approximately the same day

i was able to negotiate telecommute, pay and review cycle.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Perforce Software in April 2012.

I encountered the job opening via indeed.com and contacted someone I used to work with at a previous company that was there now, asking what he liked about Perforce. He was very positive and was happy to forward my resume to the recruiter. I was contacted soon afterward, and scheduled an onsite a week or so later. I met with three developers and the hiring manager. The questions were mostly technical, with some coding. None were particularly challenging, but all good questions. I had a follow-up visit with the hiring manager and senior director a week or so later, which was mostly about getting to know each other.

Interview Questions
    Pretty easy. While the pay wasn't as high as I had been getting at my previous company, it was not exactly a fair comparison. The other benefits outweigh the small difference in salary.

TPM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perforce Software in January 2011.

Phone screen followed by on site interview with 4 individuals. Very prepared and professional team. They think very highly of working there and freely enumerate the benefits. I was surprised, however, at the lack of industry experience by a few individuals who have been there for some time and were rather misinformed about what constitutes "hardware" vs. "software" in a given technological architecture.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very basic, not challenging, but good questions. Each interviewer (with the exception of one) had a list of prepared questions and took notes on my answers.   View Answer