Perform Group

Perform Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2015
Updated Feb 3, 2015

Correspondent Interview

Filled out the query form on the website and got an email for an interview. Spoke to the chief editor directly, and explained what I wanted from my next job. He gave me a good idea of the job description and tested my knowledge of football and asked for writing samples.

Senior IOS Developer Interview

I had a telephone interview, practical test and face to face interview.

Senior Web Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Perform Group.

I was applying for a position in the Budapest branch. My interviewer was the lead of the branch. There was a personal and a professional part, about 30 minutes each. The personal part included "Facebook engineer" questions like how many tennis balls can be fitted into a VW Transporter, or to calculate the height to drop a bulb from a building. The professional part was made up from professional questions of the staff.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember specifics, but there were some tricky questions in the second part that could confuse nervous volunteers - eg. why a particular query on a js prototype wouldn't work.   Answer Question

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perform Group in October 2012.

Simple one stage interview, with brief presentation

Smooth

Content Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feltham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feltham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Perform Group in August 2012.

They called my first. We were talking about myself (common things: past, actual, etc) and they arranged an interview 1:1 at the office a week later.
    When I was at the office, they took to a meeting room and I was with 2 managers for 40 min, more or less. It was a nice interview, wasn't difficult just normal stuff.
    My advise: be yourself.

THEY OFFER ME LESS THAT I SAW PREVIOUSLY ON-LINE AND I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE IN THE BUSINESS.

Support Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Perform Group in June 2011.

Come to know about the opening from a friend and applied for the job. Soon got a interview call and they asked to come to office for 1:1 interview.
    Manager asked me few normal question about my self and my previous work exp.
    asked few technical question related to broadcasting and CDN