Perform Group Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2014
Updated Jul 31, 2014
5 interviews

Support Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Perform Group in June 2011.

Come to know about the opening from a friend and applied for the job. Soon got a interview call and they asked to come to office for 1:1 interview.
    Manager asked me few normal question about my self and my previous work exp.
    asked few technical question related to broadcasting and CDN

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangor, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, Northern Ireland (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Perform Group in October 2012.

Simple one stage interview, with brief presentation

Smooth

Senior IOS Developer Interview

I had a telephone interview, practical test and face to face interview.

Content Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Feltham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feltham, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Perform Group in August 2012.

They called my first. We were talking about myself (common things: past, actual, etc) and they arranged an interview 1:1 at the office a week later.
    When I was at the office, they took to a meeting room and I was with 2 managers for 40 min, more or less. It was a nice interview, wasn't difficult just normal stuff.
    My advise: be yourself.

THEY OFFER ME LESS THAT I SAW PREVIOUSLY ON-LINE AND I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE IN THE BUSINESS.

Senior Web Developer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Perform Group.

I was applying for a position in the Budapest branch. My interviewer was the lead of the branch. There was a personal and a professional part, about 30 minutes each. The personal part included "Facebook engineer" questions like how many tennis balls can be fitted into a VW Transporter, or to calculate the height to drop a bulb from a building. The professional part was made up from professional questions of the staff.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember specifics, but there were some tricky questions in the second part that could confuse nervous volunteers - eg. why a particular query on a js prototype wouldn't work.   Answer Question

Worked for Perform Group? Contribute to the Community!