Performance Food Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Performance Food Group

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Performance Food Group.

I showed up in a suit, but it was the wrong attire. The manager told me you wont need that in this position. You can use something more appropriate next time.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult about this interview. I pretty much knew i had the position when i was called to interview. As i sat and spoke to the manager I felt more relaxed.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation whatsoever. The manager already knew what he wanted to pay me.

Audit Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Performance Food Group.

Basic phone interview. Phone interview was on a Thursday, I was told I would be contacted on Monday. No word from HR almost 2 weeks later. After seeing the position was re-posted, I emailed HR asking for feedback. Have not received any response. Very unprofessional!

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Performance Food Group in March 2014.

Was contacted for a phone interview and then went in for 3 1:1 interviews. The phone interview was mostly behavioral. Once in for the 1:1 interviews were once again behavioral. Be prepared to explain why you're a good fit. Make sure to do research in regard to the company and the wider market since it is in great flux.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about PFG? They have a lot of subsidiaries so its important to understand them all.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lebanon, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Performance Food Group in July 2011.

Primarily I was hired based on recommendations of Consultants

I didn't really try to negotiate at the time.

Worked for Performance Food Group? Contribute to the Community!