Performics

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Interviewed at Performics

Interview Details – Call with recruiter then met with about 5 people.

Interview Question – What does PPC an acronym for?   Answer Question

Inernship Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Performics in May 2013.

Interview Details – I had 6 interviews. One team was very laid back and it was an open conversion. The other team was a bit tough. They really tried to understand if I am interested in paid search. For example: What is your favorite Paid Search website?

Interview Question – Why do you want to pursue a career in Paid Search?   Answer Question

Receptionist/Marketing Coordinator Interview

North Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Performics in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by Swiss Post Solutions a placement agency about the job and spoke with a woman about the job and position. She informed me she saw my resume on indeed.com and felt that I fit the job description well. She then asked me to send her my resume & information and from the I would have to take a proficiency test which I did pretty well on. After that she had me register on the swisspostsolutions.com website and the interview was set up for the following day. Everything was very fast paste. I went into the interview prepared with my resume & dressed professionally. I sat down with a member of the company and listened to him speak about what the company does and what they were looking for. It was hard to get a word in because every time I would go to speak, he himself would speak over me repeating pretty much everything he had already said, so I sat and smiled and waited for him to stop speaking to finally try and give him information about my background and what not. I thought I did a pretty good job all together. When I was done telling him about myself and my experience he once again began talking more about what they were looking for and finally asked me if I had any questions. I honestly did not because in all his talking he answered the majority of them and that was pretty much it. I shook his hand, smiled, and thanked him for the interview. I also sent him a thank you email, thanking him for his time and the interview. I am sad to say I have not received a response. I would have really loved to work there and I thought I had what it took, but maybe they were looking for something else. If you interview with them I would suggest having questions to ask in the end. That is my only mistake I could think of, but best wishes to you all that interview with this company. It seems like a great company.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions to ask?   View Answer

Bid Strategist Interview

Bid Strategist
Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Performics in January 2010.

Interview Details – i really don't have much to say.

Interview Question – just checked to see if i had good excel skills   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Associate Account Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Performics in April 2010.

Interview Details – All interviewers asked clear and specific questions based on your experience. Nobody is trying to give you a hard time during the interview, which does not happen every time with all other companies I interviewed with. Everyone is sincere, nice but also very professional. They love to share their own experience and point of view with the company which is highly valued.

Negotiation Details – It is a smooth and fast process. The company will not drag you around.

Client Services Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Performics in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very streamlined and smooth - which surprised me as I interviewed with other bigger agencies and they were very slow and vague. They are pretty good at providing you with feedback after your interview, so you know where you stand. I had a quick phone screen at first after which I had 2 in-person interviews. In total I must have talked to about 10 to 12 people, most of which were 1 on 1. The time allotted per person seemed a little short as we went over time during most of the 30 minute slots. Everyone I talked to was very friendly, upbeat, and happy to be at Performics. The office looks great and the location is even better. Most of the questions focused around "How would you handle xyz situation?".

Interview Question – How would you handle a client that does not understand paid search?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The Performics HR team was very helpful during the transition period from my old job to Performics.

Vice President Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Performics in March 2011.

Interview Details – I really had no issues with the hiring and interview process, other than it was a bit disorganized - some people who were in my scheduled day of interviews didn't show up, the interview time windows were tight (a little hurried), and the job title and description changed a bit along the way. All good with me, I'm a very flexible person. We followed up via phone with a number of people as well. I think in total I had about 8 interviews. As I would expect, some of the interviewers were tougher than others, and with some it just felt like a great intellectual discussion. Everyone was friendly and nice, and I was very attracted to the culture overall. People in the halls smiled, and seemed very welcoming, and when I was walking through I looked at the people in the cubicles and offices to try and gauge the happiness factor. They all seemed pretty engaged in their work and seemed to be having fun at the same time, a nice combination.

Interview Question – Describe the process you would go through to build a product team from scratch. Who would you hire first, and why?   Answer Question

PPC Account Manager Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Performics in July 2011.

Interview Details – Really through interview process, great people, great organization. Met with people individually, they did a great job of describing the position and the company as a whole. The questions they asked instilled a lot of confidence in the hiring process, the staff was really knowledgeable in the Internet industry as a whole.

Interview Question – How would you forecast a budget   Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Performics in November 2010.

Interview Details – Emailed me to ask for a phone screen and then a phone interview

Interview Questions

SEO Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Performics.

Interview Details – The interview process itself was smooth, thorough and friendly.
However, the whole hiring process took longer than I expected - perhaps 4-5 weeks. The people I was dealing with were giving helpful feedback during that time, while trying not to lead me on in case things fell through. They were doing their best.

Interview Question – I think I was asked the most recent new word I had learned.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a fair salary and accepted. There was no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Performics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Performics interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Performics employees and interview candidates.