Performics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.8

Associate Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Performics.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for a screening phone interview. After the phone call with the recruiter, had two 30-minute interviews with directors. Pretty generic interviews, not difficult at all. Mainly asked about my previous experiences, familiarity with programs, some behavioral, etc etc. In one interview, spent most time talking about the interviewer's experience, which was great in learning about company culture and the stuff I'll be doing.
    Expected to go in for an in-person interview but they offered me the position after just two phone interviews, which was a pleasant surprise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was actually a lot higher than what the recruiter initially told me (and what I was expecting), so I didn't negotiate the salary. I asked them if I could start a bit later than what they wanted and they were very accommodating.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Interview

HR screen followed by meeting with the team you would be on. Straight forward, basic questions. If it's a higher position, expect more detailed questions about your tactical experience. And if applicable, leadership and management experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because they offered more than the range I gave them

Director Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Performics.

Interview

Unprofessional attitude of recruiter which made me not want to continue the discussion further. I was told I will be called, then cancelled and then the recruiter disappeared on me. For a company with so many awards, it looks like the reviews are bad and employees aren't exactly happy there.

Interview Questions

• Changed time for scheduled phone call and then disappeared from conversation   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted within a few days of applying. The initial interview was very laid back, briefly talking about my background and asking a few behavioral type questions. The second interview was more technical and went deeper into my schooling and work experience. Both of those were on the phone. The third and final interview was in person and consisted of 4 - 30 minute interviews. Talked with two senior analysts about my previous experiences and what I was looking for in the job. A few behavioral questions, but overall more technical. Talked briefly over the phone with the manager of the project I would be on and what the work would entail. In the last interview, I presented an assessment they had sent me the night before.

They are a very progressive company and the laid back atmosphere made for easy communication with senior staff and management. Before the interview I was given a tour of the facilities and they were very nice. There are no assigned cubes and you are free to move around as you please. You don't even need to sit in a cube if you didn't want. There were couches, bean bags and other things all throughout. In the lounge area they had TVs, video games and tabletop games. In the kitchen they had a stocked fridge of beer that was fair game after 3pm everyday. Additionally, the attire was very casual, with pretty much everyone wearing jeans on a Wednesday when I went in there.

Interview Questions

• I probably made the assessment more difficult then it had to be, but the directions were scare and the data set small so it made analysis tricky.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

Call with recruiter then met with about 5 people.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Performics (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the HR at Performics. The lady was formal and polite and we just had a resume walk- through. She said that the requirement for this position was immediate and that she would let me know if I could proceed further with the interview process because I could join only 3 months later. However, I never heard back from her. Overall, the interview experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I knew any of the softwares used in the firm.   Answer Question

Ppc Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Performics in January 2014.

Interview

Did a phone screen beforehand, asked me basic questions about PPC, wasn't too hard.

Next they asked me to come in for about a 2 hour long interview, which first of all, is ridiculous considering that I'm working, but it seemed like a cool place to work so I went along with it.

They asked me to show up at 11, so I did. I was then sat down and had to wait at least 15 minutes before someone came and got me for my first interview. The interview went very well and they asked me various questions based on search, PPC, and my experience, the whole yada yada. It went great and everyone who I spoke with was wonderful.

A week passes by and I get an email from the recruiter saying I was "VERY late to the interview, and that they consider timeliness a quality, and even though the interviewers really liked me, you won't be getting a second chance"

?????
    What??? I took two hours out of my day to come interview, then I was made to wait for 15 minutes before someone came and got me, and I was the one late? I e-mailed the recruiter back, and called and go no response. Pretty unprofessional if you ask me.

Everyone I talked to was wonderful and didn't mention anything about being late (because I wasn't?). Who knows what happened, it'll forever be a mystery. Just be careful of the recruiters I guess, she made it a very negative experience. I suggest coming 30 minutes earlier just in case they say you're late, so you can at least go to the front desk and ask for confirmation because they make you sign in.

Interview Questions

• What do you get stressed about and how do you handle it   Answer Question

Receptionist/Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Performics (North Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted by Swiss Post Solutions a placement agency about the job and spoke with a woman about the job and position. She informed me she saw my resume on indeed.com and felt that I fit the job description well. She then asked me to send her my resume & information and from the I would have to take a proficiency test which I did pretty well on. After that she had me register on the swisspostsolutions.com website and the interview was set up for the following day. Everything was very fast paste. I went into the interview prepared with my resume & dressed professionally. I sat down with a member of the company and listened to him speak about what the company does and what they were looking for. It was hard to get a word in because every time I would go to speak, he himself would speak over me repeating pretty much everything he had already said, so I sat and smiled and waited for him to stop speaking to finally try and give him information about my background and what not. I thought I did a pretty good job all together. When I was done telling him about myself and my experience he once again began talking more about what they were looking for and finally asked me if I had any questions. I honestly did not because in all his talking he answered the majority of them and that was pretty much it. I shook his hand, smiled, and thanked him for the interview. I also sent him a thank you email, thanking him for his time and the interview. I am sad to say I have not received a response. I would have really loved to work there and I thought I had what it took, but maybe they were looking for something else. If you interview with them I would suggest having questions to ask in the end. That is my only mistake I could think of, but best wishes to you all that interview with this company. It seems like a great company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions to ask?   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined and smooth - which surprised me as I interviewed with other bigger agencies and they were very slow and vague. They are pretty good at providing you with feedback after your interview, so you know where you stand. I had a quick phone screen at first after which I had 2 in-person interviews. In total I must have talked to about 10 to 12 people, most of which were 1 on 1. The time allotted per person seemed a little short as we went over time during most of the 30 minute slots. Everyone I talked to was very friendly, upbeat, and happy to be at Performics. The office looks great and the location is even better. Most of the questions focused around "How would you handle xyz situation?".

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client that does not understand paid search?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The Performics HR team was very helpful during the transition period from my old job to Performics.

PPC Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Really through interview process, great people, great organization. Met with people individually, they did a great job of describing the position and the company as a whole. The questions they asked instilled a lot of confidence in the hiring process, the staff was really knowledgeable in the Internet industry as a whole.