Peri Software Solution Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.2

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Peri Software Solution in March 2015.

Interview

First round interview : Basic questions about relocation, past experience and work authorization. Not complex. Just looking to see your basic communication skills etc. Interviewer was polite and it went quite smoothly.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Peri Software Solution (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Had applied online and was called by a person to setup an HR interview first then would have technical if I cleared that. HR interview was quiet easy, he just asked about my prior experiences

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Java programming ?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Peri Software Solution.

Interview

There were two rounds for the interview. First call was for behavioral interview which was quite manageable. Here I was asked if I was ready to relocate and what are my skills and what I would like to be interviewed on. Next call was technical. I found the questions quite tough. They asked my language preference and I gave it as C++.

Interview Questions

• There were couple of questions on C++ I could not answer:
      1) What is class invariant
      2) What is storage classifier
      3) What is a pdb file
      4) What are stl containers

Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Peri Software Solution in January 2015.

Interview

The first HR interview was scheduled over the phone for 1 hour but no one gave me a call. They later apologized and rescheduled it for another time. It lasted for just 5 minutes. Only 3 very basic questions were asked and they just wanted to have a basic information about my background and why I wanted to join PERI. I was later told that I cleared it and they have scheduled the technical interview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2014.

Interview

Good Interview ... Liked the smartness and Convincing abilities of the interviewer . I have experienced many Interviewers from consulting firms who do not even know to speak proper english. Their communication was Good.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2014.

Interview

There were two interviews. A behavioral interview and a technical interview. The behavioral interview - "Tell me a little bit about yourself". That's right. One question. The technical interview entailed a few questions from the programming language of your choice. I was given an offer even after failing the technical interview in my mind.

Interview Questions

It does seem like a scam from the start when I was called. The hiring team actually told me they would add experience to my resume which is illegal and when i cut off all talks with them.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Peri Software Solution.

Interview

2 HR phone interview screenings - pretty basic stuff
    1 technical phone interview - technical questions on the language of your choice

Interview Questions

• How do you initialize an object in JAVA?
      What are the kinds of exceptions in JAVA?
      What is a JAVA list and how do you use it?

Answer Question

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Peri Software Solution (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

I have my decision when i have first interview to go on. I scheduled a second interview about technical requirements. When they ask me same questions about my identification although I was expecting technical interview, I gave my decision to not go on. I felt like they might be on short on staff and just wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• probably, explaining them my school career, it was the longest answer needed question.   Answer Question

Entry Level Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Peri Software Solution (Newark, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Received 1 of 2 telephone interviews (so far) that was very brief, mostly just wanted to know about my confidence levels in what I've studied and my motivation for self-learning. From doing more research on the company I know that is what I should expect. The have told me that the technology interview will be questions based on the programming language of my choice. After reviewing the company site, I think I've decided that Java would be the best choice.

Interview Questions

• Just asking about what you've learned from college.. what your coursework was, projects you've worked on.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Peri Software Solution in February 2013.

Interview

Basic HR call,
    Basic Software Questions,
    Some weird questions which you would not expect to be asked for a job interview.

Will get an offer for sure.

No matter what they say it is a consulting company. They try to convince you saying its a better one, its not.