Peri Software Solution Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.2

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2014.

Good Interview ... Liked the smartness and Convincing abilities of the interviewer . I have experienced many Interviewers from consulting firms who do not even know to speak proper english. Their communication was Good.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2014.

There were two interviews. A behavioral interview and a technical interview. The behavioral interview - "Tell me a little bit about yourself". That's right. One question. The technical interview entailed a few questions from the programming language of your choice. I was given an offer even after failing the technical interview in my mind.

Interview Questions

It does seem like a scam from the start when I was called. The hiring team actually told me they would add experience to my resume which is illegal and when i cut off all talks with them.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Peri Software Solution.

2 HR phone interview screenings - pretty basic stuff
    1 technical phone interview - technical questions on the language of your choice

Interview Questions
    • How do you initialize an object in JAVA?
      What are the kinds of exceptions in JAVA?
      What is a JAVA list and how do you use it?
        Answer Question

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2013.

I have my decision when i have first interview to go on. I scheduled a second interview about technical requirements. When they ask me same questions about my identification although I was expecting technical interview, I gave my decision to not go on. I felt like they might be on short on staff and just wasting my time.

Interview Questions
    • probably, explaining them my school career, it was the longest answer needed question.   Answer Question

Entry Level Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2013.

Received 1 of 2 telephone interviews (so far) that was very brief, mostly just wanted to know about my confidence levels in what I've studied and my motivation for self-learning. From doing more research on the company I know that is what I should expect. The have told me that the technology interview will be questions based on the programming language of my choice. After reviewing the company site, I think I've decided that Java would be the best choice.

Interview Questions
    • Just asking about what you've learned from college.. what your coursework was, projects you've worked on.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Peri Software Solution in February 2013.

Basic HR call,
    Basic Software Questions,
    Some weird questions which you would not expect to be asked for a job interview.

Will get an offer for sure.

No matter what they say it is a consulting company. They try to convince you saying its a better one, its not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Peri Software Solution in December 2011.

1 on 1 HR interview, then a technical phone interview.

n/a

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Peri Software Solution in May 2010.

Scheduling of the interview was efficient however only 1/2 hour was allotted. The interview took almost an hour.
    The interviewer (HR Mgr) was running late so I had to wait. Another interview was also scheduled at the same time.
    We were interrupted 3 times during my interview - a basic no-no.
    The interviewer asked typical/expected questions - basically went through my resume - and did not take notes.
    When asked about the DOL investigation into H-1B violations by the company, the interviewer's response did not concur with the press release posted on the company website.
    Not impressed.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Peri Software Solution in March 2010.

good. . .