Peri Software Solution

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Peri Software Solution.

Interview Details – 2 HR phone interview screenings - pretty basic stuff
1 technical phone interview - technical questions on the language of your choice

Interview Question – How do you initialize an object in JAVA?
What are the kinds of exceptions in JAVA?
What is a JAVA list and how do you use it?
  Answer Question

Entry Level Developer Interview

Newark, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2013.

Interview Details – Received 1 of 2 telephone interviews (so far) that was very brief, mostly just wanted to know about my confidence levels in what I've studied and my motivation for self-learning. From doing more research on the company I know that is what I should expect. The have told me that the technology interview will be questions based on the programming language of my choice. After reviewing the company site, I think I've decided that Java would be the best choice.

Interview Question – Just asking about what you've learned from college.. what your coursework was, projects you've worked on.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2013.

Interview Details – I have my decision when i have first interview to go on. I scheduled a second interview about technical requirements. When they ask me same questions about my identification although I was expecting technical interview, I gave my decision to not go on. I felt like they might be on short on staff and just wasting my time.

Interview Question – probably, explaining them my school career, it was the longest answer needed question.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Peri Software Solution in December 2011.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 HR interview, then a technical phone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – n/a

Human Resources Interview

Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Peri Software Solution in May 2010.

Interview Details – Scheduling of the interview was efficient however only 1/2 hour was allotted. The interview took almost an hour.
The interviewer (HR Mgr) was running late so I had to wait. Another interview was also scheduled at the same time.
We were interrupted 3 times during my interview - a basic no-no.
The interviewer asked typical/expected questions - basically went through my resume - and did not take notes.
When asked about the DOL investigation into H-1B violations by the company, the interviewer's response did not concur with the press release posted on the company website.
Not impressed.

Interview Question – Have you done new hire orientations?   Answer Question

Software Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Peri Software Solution in March 2010.

Interview Details – good. . .

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Peri Software Solution? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Peri Software Solution interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Peri Software Solution employees and interview candidates.