Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Midwest City, OK

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.

Interview Details – interviewed with HR person and Area Director.

Interview Question – no suprises   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – accepted initial offer- because I wanted the position.

Bus Person Interview

Bus Person
Willmar, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very short, easy, questions that

Interview Question – It was pretty easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
South Bend, IN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.

Interview Details – He Asked No Questions. It Was Very Obvious They Were In Desperate Need Of Help. I Regret Taking The Job Now.

Interview Question – None, They Asked No Questions Because They Were Obviously Desperate.   Answer Question

Baker Interview

Baker

I applied in-person - interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery in October 2010.

Interview Details – General manager was very kind, and listened to what I had to say. Didn't ask many difficult questions, he more or less told me what I would be doing because they were in need of a baker with the holiday months coming up and I had prior experience anyway.

Server Interview

Server
Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery in March 2013.

Interview Details – I have only retail/hotel experience and worked at a panera. i was surprised when he wanted to interview me. the place was like 25 min away. i didnt realize how far it was and was exactly on top instead of 5-10 min early like i prefer. he accused me of being late and i told him im not normally late and he called me a liar. rest of interview was awkward and he went over every detail of my application, which no one usually does. i hate repeating myself. it's like just read it yourself.

then he told me he was trying to hire for days and i am available nights. why would you waste my time. then he told me i would make more there on 3 hr shift then 8/hr at a hotel. this is false. at only $40 in tips a night on a 4 hr shift you would bring home 44 a night 4x a night which is still less than i would get paid at a hotel.

thought he was rude and unprofessional. if he offers me job, i will not take it

Interview Question – Describe a time when you wowed a customer   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Pittston, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery in August 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy interview Process, but the Hiring manager is a lair. He will tell you one thing then do something completely different

Interview Question – Describe what you would do if you had a guest complaining about hair in there meal if you saw them place the hair on the plate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. It is either take it or leave it. I should have left it.

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Meadville, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery in March 2012.

Interview Details – We ask about availability and also the job skills you might have.

Interview Question – I thought the most difficult question I was asked is if I liked the food service business   Answer Question

Host/Busser Interview

Host/Busser
Amherst, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery in July 2008.

Interview Details – Asked what activities I participated in high school. Asked what my schedule was like. And that was it.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, this was as straight forward as it could have gotten   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase

Baker Interview

Baker
Loveland, CO

I applied in-person and interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.

Interview Details – I met the kitchen manager through personal networking so our interview was very informal. He asked me no questions, but only had me fill out paperwork and sign a very large stack of forms.

Interview Question – The most unexpected part of the interview was when my interviewer seemed surprised I attached a resume. He never looked at it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Clarion, PA

I applied through other source and interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.

Interview Details – Was interviewed and then called back to come in to do paper work and watch viedos

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

Worked for Perkins Restaurant and Bakery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Perkins Restaurant and Bakery employees and interview candidates.