Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery (Saint Cloud, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I sat down with the manager 1 on 1 and she asked me what days I was available to work and that was it. It lasted no more than 5 minutes.

Server/Host/Cashier/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.

Interview

If you are a warm body, the job is yours. Went in with a resume, met with a manger on spot and they had a 1 on 1 interview then called later the same day. They tried not to come off as too desperate but the truth is there is a high turnover in restaurants.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed, out in the open. The manager seemed to just be having a normal day to day conversation at first. The questions were really basic, mostly just getting to know you type. It was an overall good experience but unfortunately they were looking for someone with experience and at the time I had none.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.

Interview

expect at least 4 different interviews. The process takes awhile and they are slow to make a decision

Interview Questions

• What is your one biggest opportunity   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was negotiation for a larger starting salary

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery (Midwest City, OK).

Interview

interviewed with HR person and Area Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

accepted initial offer- because I wanted the position.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery (South Bend, IN).

Interview

He Asked No Questions. It Was Very Obvious They Were In Desperate Need Of Help. I Regret Taking The Job Now.

Interview Questions

• None, They Asked No Questions Because They Were Obviously Desperate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery (Cleveland, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

I have only retail/hotel experience and worked at a panera. i was surprised when he wanted to interview me. the place was like 25 min away. i didnt realize how far it was and was exactly on top instead of 5-10 min early like i prefer. he accused me of being late and i told him im not normally late and he called me a liar. rest of interview was awkward and he went over every detail of my application, which no one usually does. i hate repeating myself. it's like just read it yourself.

then he told me he was trying to hire for days and i am available nights. why would you waste my time. then he told me i would make more there on 3 hr shift then 8/hr at a hotel. this is false. at only $40 in tips a night on a 4 hr shift you would bring home 44 a night 4x a night which is still less than i would get paid at a hotel.

thought he was rude and unprofessional. if he offers me job, i will not take it

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.

Interview

The interview process was actually quite pleasant. Everyone seemed nice and I didn't even really feel like I was being interviewed at all. I was pretty comfortable and it was nice. The orientation was good as well and I felt welcomed by my new coworkers.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It's a minimum wage, part-time job. Except they work around your school schedule.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery in September 2012.

Interview

I had filled out an application and then I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. Once the interview was done it took a couple days and then was called and hired.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery (Pittston, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview Process, but the Hiring manager is a lair. He will tell you one thing then do something completely different

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do if you had a guest complaining about hair in there meal if you saw them place the hair on the plate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. It is either take it or leave it. I should have left it.