Permanent General Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Permanent General

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Permanent General.

Interview

Formal interview questions from a list with 4 supervisors asking questions, all 4 supervisors were dressed casual in jeans, and sneakers, typical questions, no surprises, very relaxed interview, felt very comfortable, their description of the job was through and accurate

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses, describe problems you had to solve   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Permanent General (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The interview process was very simple. Lot of behavioral questions and how prior experiences can help with the stresses of the job.

Negotiation

There is none, it was take it or leave it. Very weird, also if you applying internally HR states that they do not disclose the salary hiring range. Weird.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Permanent General.

Interview

It was an in person interview with a panel along with a skills test for Microsoft office, typing and basic math.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were your usual interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Permanent General (Nashville, TN) in January 2010.

Interview

Feedback from interviewer was thorough and prompt. Every step of the way was outlined and person interviewed could know what was expected. Growing company moving to improve revenue and image in industry. Evidently under new management or capital infusion. I was not offered a position, but feel the offered salary amounts are likely somewhat below industry standards at present.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to communicate with people who have less education than you?   1 Answer

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Permanent General (Nashville, TN) in November 2009.

Interview

This was straight after college and I needed some work so my brother in law referred. To be honest you really would have had to know someone within the company to get a good chance at the job. It seems very internalized. So I applied online and my brother in law told the HR department about my application. We interviewed on the phone and then in person. I was called back three days later with the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation working as an underwriter/   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was not the offer was 12.00 an hr.