Pernod Ricard Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2014
Updated Jul 15, 2014

3.2

IT Manager Interview

Tough to get throught Interview process as we have multiple rounds of Interviews across multiple days. Functional Technical and Business people interview for any positions. 3 round on 3 day phone, one one and a panel

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pernod Ricard in December 2010.

Great follow up, all exempt positions have bonus.

Interview Questions
    • What will be my contribution to the company and position?   Answer Question
    ask for a sign on bonus, not a rare occurrence here.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Purchase, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pernod Ricard in October 2009.

I was presented my position via a recruiter. I met with the hiring manager, then a co manager.
    Questioning was all job based, they asked about prior work experience and how it related to the open position.

Both interviews were very straighforward.

I was called back to meet with the CEO. This was a short conversation, and I thinkk it was for validation only.

I was offered the job shortly after.

Interview Questions
    • How would I feel working for someone younger than me...............   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Windsor, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

First interview was one on one with department manager. List of job specific technical questions to answer. Followed by a second "round table" interview with several peers were more technical questions were asked, but more questions about design techniques and philosophies.

Interview Questions
    • Briefly explain polymorphism and how it is implemented using object oriented programming in Java   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pernod Ricard in February 2013.

4 step interview : 1) personality test 2) direct management interview 2) HR interview 3) case presentation for a management panel

Interview Questions
    • To present your forecast for the industry with the supporting figures & reasoning   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview with Changi Airport staff

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Yerevan (Armenia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yerevan (Armenia)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Got a call from HR manager and passed 2 interviews. Was hired not with the desired salary but as had an willing to work at that company about 10 years, I used the opportunity to work at Pernod Ricard Armenia as Brand Manager of White Spirits and Liqours.

Interview Questions
    TO make the interview in such a way in order to be hired, but with desired salary

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

I was first interviewed by VP Sales of one of the regions. It was followed by a Head Office round where I was interviewed by 3 people - EVP Sales, EVP HR and the MD India operations. My flight got cancelled the day I was to attend the interview. I shifted to another airlines flight where tickets were only available in Business class. I spoke to the HR Manager who agreed and allowed me to buy it. Overall a positive experience.

There was an initial offer with an excel calculation on existing increase over salary. Then based on further negotiation, my offer was increased. Overall a good experience.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Pernod Ricard in December 2011.

I had 5 interviews: HR manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, HR director, Marketing director. All the questions were pretty much standard about previous experience, achievements, ambitions and expectation

Interview Questions
    • To develop sales plan, with the given figures. I didn't get it, because my previous employer had a different planning process and principles, so we agreed to disagree on the ways to actually plan thing.   Answer Question

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

The process took a day - interviewed at Pernod Ricard in June 2011.

Employee referral led to an interview with the Manager who would directly supervise me. General questions about my background, past experiences and passion for the job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about our brands' current campaigns?   View Answer

Worked for Pernod Ricard? Contribute to the Community!