Pernod Ricard Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.9

Marketing - Senior Level Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

Underwent 4 interviews - department heads of HR, Sales, Marketing and final interview with CEO. Interview questions were heavily focused on how one may easily fit into a conservative/traditional sales-oriented company culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a team, which is mostly composed of incompetent staffs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always negotiate and do not settle for less than what you expect. If you don't negotiate and simply accept an offer, I'm sure it'll come back to you, especially during the first 3 months when you're trying to adjust into a new culture.

IT Manager Interview

Interview

Tough to get throught Interview process as we have multiple rounds of Interviews across multiple days. Functional Technical and Business people interview for any positions. 3 round on 3 day phone, one one and a panel

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pernod Ricard (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Great follow up, all exempt positions have bonus.

Interview Questions

• What will be my contribution to the company and position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

ask for a sign on bonus, not a rare occurrence here.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pernod Ricard (Purchase, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I was presented my position via a recruiter. I met with the hiring manager, then a co manager. Questioning was all job based, they asked about prior work experience and how it related to the open position. Both interviews were very straighforward. I was called back to meet with the CEO. This was a short conversation, and I thinkk it was for validation only. I was offered the job shortly after.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel working for someone younger than me...............   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

Pour la Holding, un cabinet de recrutement effectue un premier entretien téléphonique de pré-qualification, puis un ou plusieurs entretiens sont organisés avec les managers et les Ressources Humaines. Travailler chez Pernod est un état d'esprit symbolisé par 6 mots clés : goût du leadership, convivialité, ouverture, enthousiasme, savoir-faire, innovation. L’entreprise Pernod recherche des personnalités reflétant son "état d'esprit"

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pernod Ricard (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview with Marketing Director. Questions related to my background and previous experience. Received positive feedback about my profile at the end of the phone call. I waited 2 weeks for a response, after which I got an automatic rejection email from HR. I did not get any feedback on my application or any other email regarding the interview. Seems like they have no respect for their applicants, who actually took the time to research their company. Very unproffesional!!

Jameson Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pernod Ricard (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2015.

Interview

There were thirtygraduates at the assessment centre. We were welcomed with coffee and croissants. Then we each had a three minute presentation, which we had been asked to prepare. Then there was a group activity. Split into groups of four, you were given two ad campaigns and had to choose one, explaining the reason for your choice. We had twenty minutes to prepare a campaign going forward. There was a language assessment next, ten minutes writtena nd ten minutes oral. Lastly, there was a brief fifteen minute interview. Which was an informal chat.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

Very long process, application form plus 2 minute video, after that there is a personality test and after that if you are successful you are called to a Round 1 Assessment Centre which is made up of a pre-prepared presentation, groupwork, language tests (if relevant) and a one to one interview. If you are successful at this stage you will be called for another Assessment Centre which was much less fun than the previous one in my experience. Another presentation, more groupwork and three individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• What happens if you're at work at night and you realise you're getting drunk?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pernod Ricard in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process went very fast. There was one phone call and then a 1:1 Interview with the brand manger and a second with the brand director. No unexpected questions, positive atmosphere, fast procedure.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pernod Ricard (Milan (Italy)) in May 2014.

Interview

The selection process was composed by: an initial interview with the Human Resources responsible regarding my background, motivations and attitudes; it was followed by the interview with the brand manager about hard skills, knowledge, reasoning abilities and data analysis; and finally I have been interviewd by the marketing manager who based his questions on psychological techniques.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions (experience, personality, motivation), knowledge and hard skills, soft skills analysis through psychological techniques.   Answer Question