Pernod Ricard

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

3.1

Marketing - Senior Level Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Underwent 4 interviews - department heads of HR, Sales, Marketing and final interview with CEO. Interview questions were heavily focused on how one may easily fit into a conservative/traditional sales-oriented company culture.

Interview Questions
    • How would you manage a team, which is mostly composed of incompetent staffs?   Answer Question
    Always negotiate and do not settle for less than what you expect. If you don't negotiate and simply accept an offer, I'm sure it'll come back to you, especially during the first 3 months when you're trying to adjust into a new culture.

IT Manager Interview

Tough to get throught Interview process as we have multiple rounds of Interviews across multiple days. Functional Technical and Business people interview for any positions. 3 round on 3 day phone, one one and a panel

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pernod Ricard in December 2010.

Great follow up, all exempt positions have bonus.

Interview Questions
    • What will be my contribution to the company and position?   Answer Question
    ask for a sign on bonus, not a rare occurrence here.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pernod Ricard in October 2009.

I was presented my position via a recruiter. I met with the hiring manager, then a co manager.
    Questioning was all job based, they asked about prior work experience and how it related to the open position.

Both interviews were very straighforward.

I was called back to meet with the CEO. This was a short conversation, and I thinkk it was for validation only.

I was offered the job shortly after.

Interview Questions
    • How would I feel working for someone younger than me...............   Answer Question

International Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pernod Ricard in October 2014.

The hiring process went very fast. There was one phone call and then a 1:1 Interview with the brand manger and a second with the brand director. No unexpected questions, positive atmosphere, fast procedure.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pernod Ricard.

First interview was one on one with department manager. List of job specific technical questions to answer. Followed by a second "round table" interview with several peers were more technical questions were asked, but more questions about design techniques and philosophies.

Interview Questions
    • Briefly explain polymorphism and how it is implemented using object oriented programming in Java   Answer Question

Assistant Product Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pernod Ricard in December 2013.

there is a lot of competition as the company need every 6monthes new interns. Interviews can be done by skype but it is better to make it in person.
    It is usualy done by the senior manager and the junior, so 2 people. they ask the basic questions, no surprise... if you are from a top 5 business school that's only what matter for them.

Interview Questions
    • they asked me to look at graph with the month sales, the promotions... and I was asked to make recommendations.   Answer Question
    no negotiation possible as everything is formated...

Directeur des ventes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pernod Ricard in February 2013.

Entretien en quatre étapes : 1) test de personnalité 2) entretien de management face à face 3) entretien avec les ressources humaines 4) présentation de cas pour un panel de management

4 step interview : 1) personality test 2) direct management interview 2) HR interview 3) case presentation for a management panel

Interview Questions
    • Présenter vos prévisions pour l'industrie avec des chiffres et un raisonnement pour étayer votre thèse   To present your forecast for the industry with the supporting figures & reasoning   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview with Changi Airport staff

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yerevan (Armenia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yerevan (Armenia)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Got a call from HR manager and passed 2 interviews. Was hired not with the desired salary but as had an willing to work at that company about 10 years, I used the opportunity to work at Pernod Ricard Armenia as Brand Manager of White Spirits and Liqours.

Interview Questions
    TO make the interview in such a way in order to be hired, but with desired salary