Pernod Ricard USA

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA.

Interview Details – Talent Acquisition is completely a joke. They ask bogus questions and then pass you along. It takes over a month for follow up call from HR. All of their recruiters...sorry Talent Acquisition people are inexperienced sales guys from another planet.

Negotiation Details – They are real cheap on salaries and do not pay all that well. You have to have another offer that is more compelling if you REALLY want to work here. Best bet is to take the offer and thank your lucky stars you did not work here.

Finance Interview

Finance
Purchase, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA in April 2012.

Interview Details – Met with three different people. Finance Director, Finance Analyst, and VP of region.

Interview Question – Tell me everything I need to know about you in 30 mins that would make me hire you over the next person that comes in here. Starting with high school.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

Interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA

Interview Details – Process was straightforward. Applied online and was scheduled for a phone screening with HR.

Interview Question – What are your 3 best strengths and 3 weaknesses.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Orange, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA in July 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was frustrating at best. Process took upwards of 4 months, and follow up was poor. The manager would indicate someone would be in touch within a week, but 2-3 weeks would pass before anyone actually reached out. Interview were scheduled very last minute as well. You wouldn't hear anything from HR for 2-3 weeks and then when they finally reach out to you they would call on a Monday and want you on a plane on Wednesday.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time you failed at something   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA in September 2009.

Interview Details – Fairly strait forward. First a phone interview with HR, then in person with HR, in person with direct manager, lastly in person with multiple managers/directors from the department.

Interview Question – What have you accomplished that you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pernod Ricard would not negotiate any of the details at all.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA.

Interview Details – Very professional and somewhat snooty. Not the place for out of college professional. You must be tough skinned.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were not on the official job order. You need to know your SCRUM. You need to plan on traveling because this in the cards.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA

Interview Details – Recruiter set up the interview with hiring manager. Met with two people during the interview. Did not need to come back for a second round. Questions were straight forward and about past work experience. Nothing too crazy.

Interview Question – What other experience do you have in this type of setting?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA.

Interview Details – Very straight forward. Easy to talk to.

Interview Question – Three weaknesses   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Finance Director
Purchase, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA in July 2008.

Interview Details – Through a recruiter/head hunter

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult or unexpected, very run of the mill. Asked me to talk them through the resume, highlighting achievements relevant to the position I was interviewing for and explaining why I decided to leave my previous positions. I was also given the opportunity to tell them what I knew about the company ( brands, parent company etc etc and the industry. They will also expect you to have a number of questions to ask them   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer was in line with what I expected/wanted, so there was no negotiation

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Purchase, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Director and HR department and co-workers

Interview Question – Give an example of a project you were most proud of   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary with benchmarking

Worked for Pernod Ricard USA? Contribute to the Community!