Pernod Ricard USA Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.6

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

1. '30 phone interview with recruiter 2. Superday (was told about it, but never did this since I didn't get past the first round) It was so obvious that the recruiter was just going down her list of questions (read: rigid question asking, showing no interest in the candidate profile, silience as she was writing things down). After reading reviews on this site about how below their game their HR department is, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but they turned out very close to what was described here. Please interact with your candidates like with human beings whom can potentially be your best assets and drivers of your company's success vs. questionnaire takers/ excel-PPT junkies.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you rate your excel / powerpoint / ability to link info from one to the other?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Long but worth every second when you get the job. I had a phone interview with recruiter. Then three one on one interviews in the offices. All of them were pretty much the same and very enlightening on how PR USA works. Didn't hear back for a while which they were apologetic for and then offered me the job.

Regional Manager Interview

Interview

For sales position you usually have to interview with supplier and distributor. HR requires you to apply online. Questions are based on situations, be prepared to give many examples based on prior experience. Company used to have pension but stopped offering it to new employees.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had a conflict with management.   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Will interview with two different people. It took 2 months to hear anything. The interview lasted an hour per interview. Then you will comeback for a third interview with the sales manager.

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

simple phone screening followed by manager team interviews. Interview with the person that would be my boss was the weirdest thing I had ever experienced in getting hired. She spent more time trying to prep me for other interviews I would have while clearly bemused by my skillset and without an understanding of what my actual job function would be. I should have seen the signs then and not taken the job

Interview Questions

• What was a way in which I restructured the business at former employer   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

Process was straightforward. Applied online and was scheduled for a phone screening with HR.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA.

Interview

Very professional and somewhat snooty. Not the place for out of college professional. You must be tough skinned.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were not on the official job order. You need to know your SCRUM. You need to plan on traveling because this in the cards.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruiter set up the interview with hiring manager. Met with two people during the interview. Did not need to come back for a second round. Questions were straight forward and about past work experience. Nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

• What other experience do you have in this type of setting?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA.

Interview

Very straight forward. Easy to talk to.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (Orange, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was frustrating at best. Process took upwards of 4 months, and follow up was poor. The manager would indicate someone would be in touch within a week, but 2-3 weeks would pass before anyone actually reached out. Interview were scheduled very last minute as well. You wouldn't hear anything from HR for 2-3 weeks and then when they finally reach out to you they would call on a Monday and want you on a plane on Wednesday.