Perot Systems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Perot Systems (Athens (Greece)) in March 2009.

Interview

i go to the machine and they asked me,how you think this gonna work, then i answered this gonna work when you will put it in power and they all were happy and they decided to acept my offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i didnt negotiate

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Perot Systems (Plano, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. If you're good at these types of interviews, you will ace it. I, on the other hand, thought I completely blew it. To my surprise they extended an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Internet Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Perot Systems.

Interview

initial screen with recruiter, follow up with technical phone screen, panel interview with multlple team members in a boardroom setting at the client site. panel interview held in an intimidating boardroom setting overlooking a trading floor.

Interview Questions

• word problem presented and white board offered for problem solving.   Answer Question

Software Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perot Systems (Lexington, KY) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was in the local Lexington office which is very small. The place is dark and gloomy, looks like there were a lot of people at one point but most have left or have been let go over the years. The staff was not very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between EJB 2.1 and EJB 3.0?   1 Answer

The offer was very low in the lower 40s and the job role did not have a future. I would recommend to look else where.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perot Systems in April 2011.

Interview

1 hour Technical interview based on your profile and 1x1 with the recruiter to check your attitude and how much you can contribute without any training. Looking for candidates who can work with less supervision and take decisions on time to support the business.

Interview Questions

• Asked whether i will be avail 24/7 support if needed.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

I got a call from the HR for a requirement of Sr. Software Developer in JSF. I had a technical interview over phone for about 30 min. Next day I again got a call from HR for 1:1 interview, which I was not able to attend.

Interview Questions

• How dou you integrate JSF With Spring or Struts, and which should be chosen between them?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

2-3 round of technical interviews. Technical interviews are good (for me it was for J2EE). In interview they will make you feel like there is so much good work. But in my case actual work was of support. Prepare to be interviews for multiple projects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their HR department is miserable for both pre and post hiring support. Here your negotiation skills metters. Don't be in hurry, judge till what extent they require you. If there is an urgent opening and you have some rare skills you can negotiate a fortune otherwise if requirement is not urgent or there are many options available then they can even offer less then you current CTC. In short do you homework and ready for long negotiation.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems (Noida (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Pretty Simple Hiring Process. You go through HR round then couple of technical rounds wherein, Team leaders usually take your Technical rounds. After Clearing that you go though 1 or to Management rounds where BU head usually takes your final round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to change your Job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can Negotiate your salaray. Hr does take time to revert back for negotiations as approvals come from BU.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Perot Systems (Fairfax, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a former PM that I used to work with for this open position on a new contract. The position was contingent on Perot Systems (PS) winning the contract. I had to submit my resume to the PS employee. I did this and then was contacted by their HR rep to set up a telephone screening. I did the telephone interview with the recruiter and was qualified for the next stage. I then worked with the PS HR rep to set up an interview with the VP of the division and two other managers. I felt that the interview was a mix of skills, background, and behavioral styles. It definitely wasn't easy, but it wasn't overly difficult. We seemed to develop a good relationship during the interview and I felt it went very well. It took around 45 minutes. I was contacted later by the HR rep that they felt that the interview went well and told that I would be contacted by the PS recruiter. I then worked with the PS recruiter to fill out an online application, submit my resume' electronically, complete authorization for a background check and a drug test. Several days after this and the background check was completed, I received an offer letter from the PS recruiter. The only thing that I had to wait on is if PS would win the contract so the position would become available. PS did win, so then I was contacted by the PS recruiter again and told that I would need to go take a drug test. This paperwork came by courier and I went to do the drug test (had to be completed within 48 hours of receipt). The drug test completion & negative outcome was the last step I had to complete before getting an official start date. The work site seemed to be good, the people were very friendly that I dealt with, the office seemed modern, and overall it was a positive experience. Every large corporation will likely have the things that they have to do to make sure that they are minimizing risk during the hiring process, though at the time to the prospective employee it can feel like a lot of hoops to jump through. However, I have to think it's worth it.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have working on large and geographically diverse contracts.   Answer Question
    • How would I address not meeting a customer performance requirement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to state my salary requirements. I was able to negotiate, but I didn't choose to get very intense about it. They met my needs and I felt well treated by Perot Systems' recruiter.

Senior International Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems (Plano, TX) in July 2007.

Interview

I found out about the job through a outside recruiter, who put me in touch with the management team at Perot Systems. I then did a phone interview with the hiring managers. They set up a face-to-face interview shortly afterwards. Since I was living in San Francisco at the time, Perot paid for me to fly down to Plano for the day for the face-to-face interview, and I flew back to California that afternoon. The interviews themselves were pretty straightforward, where we discussed my background, the position itself, expectations from both sides, and the rest of the tax team. Some technical questions about transfer pricing came up, but nothing overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• What type of transfer pricing methodoligies have you used in preparing transfer pricing reports.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an additional week of vacation time. I was not able to negotiate a higher salary (as the salary that I came in at was at the higher end of the salary band for that position)