Perot Systems

www.perotsystems.com
  www.perotsystems.com

Perot Systems Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Perot Systems in March 2009.

i go to the machine and they asked me,how you think this gonna work, then i answered this gonna work when you will put it in power and they all were happy and they decided to acept my offer

i didnt negotiate

Internet Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Perot Systems.

initial screen with recruiter, follow up with technical phone screen, panel interview with multlple team members in a boardroom setting at the client site. panel interview held in an intimidating boardroom setting overlooking a trading floor.

Interview Questions
    • word problem presented and white board offered for problem solving.   Answer Question

Software Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perot Systems in January 2010.

The interview process was in the local Lexington office which is very small. The place is dark and gloomy, looks like there were a lot of people at one point but most have left or have been let go over the years. The staff was not very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the difference between EJB 2.1 and EJB 3.0?   View Answer

The offer was very low in the lower 40s and the job role did not have a future. I would recommend to look else where.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

The process took a weekinterviewed at Perot Systems in March 2009.

Mostly behavioral questions. If you're good at these types of interviews, you will ace it. I, on the other hand, thought I completely blew it. To my surprise they extended an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Monmouth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Monmouth, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems in July 2009.

The client with whom I interviewed was a US Army facility which outsourced its staff to PSGS. After a successful interview with the client, the hiring process was administered by PSGS. After reviewing my application, PSGS informed me that my eligibility had to be reviewed because I had previously worked for PSGS at a different client site. Even after several attempts to contact PSGS, I had no further contact with them. I was never officially informed by PSGS whether I was laid-off or fired in 2005. I never knew what led to being "let go" other than "At Will". After filing for UI, the Department of Labor had no reason for termination on file.

Interview Questions
    • How would you migrate systems in a data center that were 24/7 operation to a new location.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems in January 2011.

Overall generic. The objective is to let the interviewee speak as much as possible and the interviewer objective is to listen to identify if there is a fit for a random projects in the pipe line. I was interviewed for some expected projects but later was informed that I was being reassigned to other projects and not what I was initially presented.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems in April 2010.

I got a call from the HR for a requirement of Sr. Software Developer in JSF.
    I had a technical interview over phone for about 30 min.
    Next day I again got a call from HR for 1:1 interview, which I was not able to attend.

Interview Questions
    • How dou you integrate JSF With Spring or Struts, and which should be chosen between them?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Perot Systems in September 2010.

The interview was quite in detail and not really brief. Each interview be it phone, in person & in group took about almost an hour. A lot of information was inquired regarding understanding of business and its clients, the importance of it, the skills set on IT tools used in other & existing job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult team member who refuses to work as per the defined policies and does not follow set disciplines and principles.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Perot Systems in July 2010.

2-3 round of technical interviews.
    Technical interviews are good (for me it was for J2EE). In interview they will make you feel like there is so much good work. But in my case actual work was of support.
    Prepare to be interviews for multiple projects.

Interview Questions
    Their HR department is miserable for both pre and post hiring support. Here your negotiation skills metters. Don't be in hurry, judge till what extent they require you. If there is an urgent opening and you have some rare skills you can negotiate a fortune otherwise if requirement is not urgent or there are many options available then they can even offer less then you current CTC.

In short do you homework and ready for long negotiation.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perot Systems in January 2008.

Overall very good. Detailed questions on LAN switching.