Perot Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Perot Systems in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was quite in detail and not really brief. Each interview be it phone, in person & in group took about almost an hour. A lot of information was inquired regarding understanding of business and its clients, the importance of it, the skills set on IT tools used in other & existing job.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult team member who refuses to work as per the defined policies and does not follow set disciplines and principles.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Perot Systems in April 2010.

Interview Details – I got a call from the HR for a requirement of Sr. Software Developer in JSF.
I had a technical interview over phone for about 30 min.
Next day I again got a call from HR for 1:1 interview, which I was not able to attend.

Interview Question – How dou you integrate JSF With Spring or Struts, and which should be chosen between them?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Perot Systems in January 2008.

Interview Details – Since i applied from college, i was asked to take an aptitude test, technical test and HR round. Aptitude test is very easy. You have be concerned about your speed than difficulty level to clear it. Technical was not at all difficult. HR round is just a confirmation that you meet the quality standard. The aptitude test is the most important - very high cut off, only 10-15% selected.

Interview Question – Why should you be selected?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None encountered as I joined as fresher. Otherwise, as per other people's experience, it is little difficult to make them negotiate on something you agree with. But then it is very case specific. Works just like demand management. If you have what they are in dire need of, you will get what you ask for.

Very Difficult Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Athens (Greece)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Perot Systems in March 2009.

Interview Details – i go to the machine and they asked me,how you think this gonna work, then i answered this gonna work when you will put it in power and they all were happy and they decided to acept my offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – i didnt negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Perot Systems in July 2010.

Interview Details – Initially asked about my project
then asked few basic questions...

Interview Question – How to track back Subfile record position   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Perot Systems in January 2008.

Interview Details – Internal interview for implementation manager role. Interview was both 1:1 with hiring manager as well as panel inteview. Questions were both behavioral and technical in nature. The role included developing a new team and the interview focused on techniques and starategies to use in fostering a new team, defining roles and responsibilities, motiviating high quality performance and generally getting the best from the tea. In addition, questions were either behavioral or situation focused, ie 'what if...'; 'describe a time when....'

Interview Question – Describe a time when a project you led failed to meet a requirement? What actions did you take?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Promotion was lateral; no salary negotiations were available

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Perot Systems in November 2009.

Interview Details – I am still in the interview process. My path is a bit more unusual than most. My professor has a good relationship with a recruiter from Perot Systems and I passed my resume to said recruiter. When Perot was bought by Dell, my resume was passed along to someone from Dell. That person then emailed me to set up a time for a phone interview for their Health Care Academy, a 2-month training program taking place at their HQ. The phone interview is a very basic screening for the academy. If Dell Perot Systems has any matches for my skills, I will get another call back to attend the academy and then move to any of their locations around the U.S. where my skills would be needed.

Interview Question – What are some skills or experiences that set you apart from everybody else?   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Perot Systems in February 2010.

Interview Details – Most crazy weird interview I ever gave in my life. There were two interviewers. They themselves were not sure how to begin the interview. Big confusion, one said, he will start asking Core Java questions. Other one said, no, "lets ask him to talk about himself". :-)
They started asking Core Java questions, it appeared as if they interview people just to show their power, knowledge and abilities (although I think they themselves were not sure what they were talking about). BIG MESS!!! It went on until I finally said "Thanks" out of frustration... :-)

Associate Interview

Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Perot Systems in January 2007.

Interview Details – it was a campus recruitment

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – it was ok

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perot Systems