Perot Systems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

2-3 round of technical interviews.
    Technical interviews are good (for me it was for J2EE). In interview they will make you feel like there is so much good work. But in my case actual work was of support.
    Prepare to be interviews for multiple projects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their HR department is miserable for both pre and post hiring support. Here your negotiation skills metters. Don't be in hurry, judge till what extent they require you. If there is an urgent opening and you have some rare skills you can negotiate a fortune otherwise if requirement is not urgent or there are many options available then they can even offer less then you current CTC.

In short do you homework and ready for long negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initially asked about my project
    then asked few basic questions...

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

I got a call from the HR for a requirement of Sr. Software Developer in JSF.
    I had a technical interview over phone for about 30 min.
    Next day I again got a call from HR for 1:1 interview, which I was not able to attend.

Interview Questions

• How dou you integrate JSF With Spring or Struts, and which should be chosen between them?   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Most crazy weird interview I ever gave in my life. There were two interviewers. They themselves were not sure how to begin the interview. Big confusion, one said, he will start asking Core Java questions. Other one said, no, "lets ask him to talk about himself". :-)
    They started asking Core Java questions, it appeared as if they interview people just to show their power, knowledge and abilities (although I think they themselves were not sure what they were talking about). BIG MESS!!! It went on until I finally said "Thanks" out of frustration... :-)

Interview Questions

• How do you handle thread safety in DAOs? An instance of DAO is called by   Answer Question
    • What is Scrum? Is Scrum a methodology or life cycle...?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems (Noida (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Pretty Simple Hiring Process.

You go through HR round then couple of technical rounds wherein, Team leaders usually take your Technical rounds. After Clearing that you go though 1 or to Management rounds where BU head usually takes your final round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to change your Job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can Negotiate your salaray. Hr does take time to revert back for negotiations as approvals come from BU.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perot Systems in November 2009.

Interview

I am still in the interview process. My path is a bit more unusual than most. My professor has a good relationship with a recruiter from Perot Systems and I passed my resume to said recruiter. When Perot was bought by Dell, my resume was passed along to someone from Dell. That person then emailed me to set up a time for a phone interview for their Health Care Academy, a 2-month training program taking place at their HQ. The phone interview is a very basic screening for the academy. If Dell Perot Systems has any matches for my skills, I will get another call back to attend the academy and then move to any of their locations around the U.S. where my skills would be needed.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills or experiences that set you apart from everybody else?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Perot Systems (Athens (Greece)) in March 2009.

Interview

i go to the machine and they asked me,how you think this gonna work, then i answered this gonna work when you will put it in power and they all were happy and they decided to acept my offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i didnt negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

Since i applied from college, i was asked to take an aptitude test, technical test and HR round. Aptitude test is very easy. You have be concerned about your speed than difficulty level to clear it. Technical was not at all difficult. HR round is just a confirmation that you meet the quality standard. The aptitude test is the most important - very high cut off, only 10-15% selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None encountered as I joined as fresher. Otherwise, as per other people's experience, it is little difficult to make them negotiate on something you agree with. But then it is very case specific. Works just like demand management. If you have what they are in dire need of, you will get what you ask for.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perot Systems in January 2008.

Interview

Internal interview for implementation manager role. Interview was both 1:1 with hiring manager as well as panel inteview. Questions were both behavioral and technical in nature. The role included developing a new team and the interview focused on techniques and starategies to use in fostering a new team, defining roles and responsibilities, motiviating high quality performance and generally getting the best from the tea. In addition, questions were either behavioral or situation focused, ie 'what if...'; 'describe a time when....'

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a project you led failed to meet a requirement? What actions did you take?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Promotion was lateral; no salary negotiations were available

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perot Systems in January 2007.

Interview

it was a campus recruitment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was ok