Perot Systems

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wellesley, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Perot Systems in January 2011.

Interview Details – Overall generic. The objective is to let the interviewee speak as much as possible and the interviewer objective is to listen to identify if there is a fit for a random projects in the pipe line. I was interviewed for some expected projects but later was informed that I was being reassigned to other projects and not what I was initially presented.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Perot Systems in May 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a PM job in Houston. It was interesting but involved too much travel for me.

Interview Question – What specific qualifications do you have for this position.   View Answer

Stamford, CT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Perot Systems in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed within the same organization I am working for.

Interview Question – Describe the work you are doing currently..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – internal company interview, no negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perot Systems

Worked for Perot Systems? Contribute to the Community!