1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior International Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems (Plano, TX) in July 2007.

Interview

I found out about the job through a outside recruiter, who put me in touch with the management team at Perot Systems. I then did a phone interview with the hiring managers. They set up a face-to-face interview shortly afterwards. Since I was living in San Francisco at the time, Perot paid for me to fly down to Plano for the day for the face-to-face interview, and I flew back to California that afternoon.

The interviews themselves were pretty straightforward, where we discussed my background, the position itself, expectations from both sides, and the rest of the tax team. Some technical questions about transfer pricing came up, but nothing overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• What type of transfer pricing methodoligies have you used in preparing transfer pricing reports.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an additional week of vacation time. I was not able to negotiate a higher salary (as the salary that I came in at was at the higher end of the salary band for that position)