Perot Systems

Interview Details – two interviews

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had better offer

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Perot Systems in July 2010.

Interview Details – 2-3 round of technical interviews.
Technical interviews are good (for me it was for J2EE). In interview they will make you feel like there is so much good work. But in my case actual work was of support.
Prepare to be interviews for multiple projects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Their HR department is miserable for both pre and post hiring support. Here your negotiation skills metters. Don't be in hurry, judge till what extent they require you. If there is an urgent opening and you have some rare skills you can negotiate a fortune otherwise if requirement is not urgent or there are many options available then they can even offer less then you current CTC.

In short do you homework and ready for long negotiation.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Perot Systems in April 2010.

Interview Details – I got a call from the HR for a requirement of Sr. Software Developer in JSF.
I had a technical interview over phone for about 30 min.
Next day I again got a call from HR for 1:1 interview, which I was not able to attend.

Interview Question – How dou you integrate JSF With Spring or Struts, and which should be chosen between them?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perot Systems

Worked for Perot Systems? Contribute to the Community!