Perot Systems Systems Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Monmouth, NJ
Anonymous Employee in Fort Monmouth, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Perot Systems in July 2009.

The client with whom I interviewed was a US Army facility which outsourced its staff to PSGS. After a successful interview with the client, the hiring process was administered by PSGS. After reviewing my application, PSGS informed me that my eligibility had to be reviewed because I had previously worked for PSGS at a different client site. Even after several attempts to contact PSGS, I had no further contact with them. I was never officially informed by PSGS whether I was laid-off or fired in 2005. I never knew what led to being "let go" other than "At Will". After filing for UI, the Department of Labor had no reason for termination on file.

Interview Questions
  • How would you migrate systems in a data center that were 24/7 operation to a new location.   Answer Question

Worked for Perot Systems? Contribute to the Community!