Perpetual

2.6

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Perpetual.

Contacted by recruiter by email set up first interview then second interview and a third final interview

Interview Questions
    • Questions straight forward, know your resume   View Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perpetual.

Former colleague was head hunted to start new division service.

Made an approach and following a brief coffee meeting with my former workmate was offered a role which was finalised after providing my resume.

Private Wealth Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perpetual in September 2011.

1) Phone interview - No prior warning - asked what I knew about the company and some questions about my past experience

2) Interview with HR Manager and Director - Very relaxed. Very nice people. Easy to chat to. No technical questions

3) Online Personality Testing

4) Another interview with a different HR Manager and 2 directors - followup questions regarding any issues raised in the personality testing

Interview Questions
    • Please provide us with a recent example of a conflict and how did you overcome this conflict?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Private Wealth Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Perpetual in August 2011.

Phone and Email communication with HR.
    Interview with HR and one Advisor.
    1st interview getting to know you and behavioral questions.

Graduate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perpetual in July 2011.

It was a phone interview that caught me unprepared. The biggest mistake was in admitting that I had not read about the company and took a wild (incorrect) stab at what the company does. The interview went ahead although I should have probably said something along the line of "I would hate to waste any more of your time, but there really is no point to this anymore, is there?".