Perpetual

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Private Wealth Interview

Private Wealth

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Perpetual in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1) Phone interview - No prior warning - asked what I knew about the company and some questions about my past experience

2) Interview with HR Manager and Director - Very relaxed. Very nice people. Easy to chat to. No technical questions

3) Online Personality Testing

4) Another interview with a different HR Manager and 2 directors - followup questions regarding any issues raised in the personality testing

Interview Question – Please provide us with a recent example of a conflict and how did you overcome this conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Private Wealth Interview

Private Wealth
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Perpetual in August 2011.

Interview Details – Phone and Email communication with HR.
Interview with HR and one Advisor.
1st interview getting to know you and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What are the biggest problems facing Australia?   Answer Question

Worked for Perpetual? Contribute to the Community!