Perrigo Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allegan, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allegan, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Perrigo in September 2012.

I initially received a LinkedIn message from someone in HR about an open position they thought I was qualified for. After applying online, there were 2 phone interviews, 1 with HR, the 2nd with the manager for the position. Then there was a followup phone conversation with HR in which they asked if I was interested in coming in for an on-site interview. The on-site interview was a series of small interviews with different team members from the department. The format felt fairly casual, the questions they asked were mostly technical about my prior experience, some behavioral. I was able to learn alot about the position and the department throughout the time. It lasted approximately 3 hours overall, plus there was additional time at the end for me to meet with HR for an explanation of benefits, etc. The entire period of time between the initial LinkedIn message and offer took several months due to some restructuring within the department, but once I had the phone interview the manager the rest of the process went more quickly and I felt communication with HR throughout the process was very strong.

Interview Questions
  • Sorry, I cannot remember the specific questions, none stood out as being particularly bizarre   Answer Question

Worked for Perrigo? Contribute to the Community!