Perrigo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

3.3

Buyer Interview

Great interview and had an equal opportunity as others. Interviewers were very polite and nice. Questions were normal and not particularly difficult. Lot's of questions centered around how I would react ina given sitation, as well as examples of past experiences. Overall positive, and nothing to complain about.

Apprenticeship Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Perrigo in June 2014.

3 people interviewed me. Interview lasted around 30 minutes. No technical questions, more focused on getting to know me. Interested in how I would fit in. They also stressed the ability to present to upper management.

Production Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Perrigo.

Applied through an employee referral and was emailed the following week to set up a phone interview with HR. Was asked mostly about my past experiences and how they would translate to this job. Also got standard questions about strengths and weaknesses and salary expectations.

Senior Research Scientist ARD Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Perrigo in June 2010.

Communication : Not to be aggresive , Dress-up -Well gromed, Subject : You must know as much as you can people in this company beleives who can remember to USP chapters , is a excellent employee

Interview Questions
    • Can You draw periodic table on the board   View Answer

Senior Product Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Perrigo.

Very long process. 3 hour interview, with HR, call center coordinator, team leads, and team members. They will ask you why you are fit for this position and ask you to give situations from past jobs to answer questions.
    Situation (describe a problem, decision project, etc.)
    Task (what were the major tasks facing you)
    Action (what did you do)
    Result (what were the results of your actions - evaluate the outcome)

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you were in a situation where you had to report a good friend at work. What did you do? Why did you do it? How did you do it?   Answer Question
    HR called and offered an hourly rate and asked if I accepted.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gordonsville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gordonsville, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Perrigo in April 2010.

Very long interview process. First you have a phone interview and you may be selected for a in person interview. In the in person interview you go to interview with 4 different people. Each interview is long. The in person interview took approximately 3 hours.

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall many of the interview questions, only that is was very lengthy   Answer Question

Quality Lab Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Perrigo in April 2014.

It actually was pretty straight forward, asked about work history and such and talked about what I would be doing and how someone might fit in.

Interview Questions
    • What problem at work did you specifically contribute to and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

SAP Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allegan, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Perrigo.

This was an internal IT interview - I was already an employee and was being considered for an internal job opening. The process consisted of a presentation before an interview panel, followed by several 1-on-1 interviews with each of the members from the panel.

Each person I interviewed with had thoughtful questions and was very engaged throughout the process. The culture of this group seemed very positive and I was impressed by the experience.

Although the job offer went to a more experienced candidate, I was invited to short follow-up meetings with both the hiring manager and his boss, which was thoughtful.

Interview Questions
    • I can't recall specific questions, but there were not any curve-balls. Each interviewer had their own set of questions.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allegan, MI

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Perrigo in June 2010.

Perrigo's online employment page asks a lot of the standard questions, including contact information for references. This is the only job I've ever interviewed that all my references were not only contacted, but multiple times with many questions about me. The hiring director for my department performed a pre-interview phone interview before the face-to-face interviews were scheduled. Interviews on campus included 1:1's with directors/VPs of each department mine interacts with, as well as a group interview with all the managers within my group.

Interview Questions
    • "How did you influence a change within your organization, but across groups?" A reasonable question for a matrixed organization. Articulating an answer in professionally acceptable language, and in a realistically efficient timeframe was challenging.   View Answer
    They matched my previous salary, but did negotiate for more vacation than the boilerplate contract (due to my many accrued years in the industry)

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allegan, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Perrigo in December 2012.

I was refered by a former coworker. Shortly after sending him my resume I was contacted by a recruiter who set up an informal phone screen. After that I was brought on-site to interview. I then was brought on-site for two seperate interview dates. The first was just for one interview, the second was two seperate interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The second day of interviews was with value stream directors and plant managers, so the questions ranged a variety of topics. Nothing was too far from the standard situational based questions though.   Answer Question
    The original offer was generous. I was going for off shift which also included an extra week of vacation and additional shift premium.

Worked for Perrigo? Contribute to the Community!