Perseus Books Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perseus Books Group

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Perseus Books Group.

Interview

I submitted my resume/cover letter via email and received a reply in two days. We had a brief phone conversation to discuss the details of the position before scheduling an in person interview. The in person interview included a brief tour around the facilities, an introduction to the Senior Editor, and a sit-down conversation with the supervisor. The questions were fairly generic, and the overall tone was very welcoming and somewhat casual.

Publicity Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perseus Books Group in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first, then two in-person interviews. I found all interviews very informational, which allowed me to make my choice in accepting the position. I interviewed with both the Publishing Director and Editorial Director, and work with them both every day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate knowing that I would not get market value.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Perseus Books Group in September 2009.

Interview

Emailed my resume and was asked to come in for a 1 on 1.