Pershing

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pershing in May 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward. Asked me about my resume and my skills with various aspects of MS Office that I would be working with int he position I was interning for. Not many questions about the company itself, for the most part, it was more of "does your personality fit in with the other people at the firm"

Interview Question – How comfortable do you feel using MS office?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pershing in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through University. Interviewed on campus. Then was invited to a 2nd round panel interview 2 months later. Panel interview was at the company headquarters with 2 groups of 2 people. 1st interview was standard, 2nd had some behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for Pershing? Contribute to the Community!