Pershing

Pershing Intern Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pershing in May 2012.

Pretty straight forward. Asked me about my resume and my skills with various aspects of MS Office that I would be working with int he position I was interning for. Not many questions about the company itself, for the most part, it was more of "does your personality fit in with the other people at the firm"

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable do you feel using MS office?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pershing

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pershing in April 2011.

Applied through University. Interviewed on campus. Then was invited to a 2nd round panel interview 2 months later. Panel interview was at the company headquarters with 2 groups of 2 people. 1st interview was standard, 2nd had some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions