Pershing Project Manager Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pershing (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with nine people, on three separate days. It was very quick, efficient, the basic interview questions were asked, and very conversational. Each interview lasted about 25 to 30 minutes. Be sure to ask several questions about the culture, and be clear about what's expected of the drive. Come to the table with what you can offer.

Negotiation

I worked through with a recruiter.

Other Interview Reviews for Pershing

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pershing in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was a basic IT management interview. 2 managers plus HR. The questioning was relevant to the position and fair. One manager did ask a bunch of questions to test my basic knowledge of project managment which was a bit insulting given the job level I was interviewing for and my experience.

Interview Questions

• How would I gather business requirements from retail staff   Answer Question