Persistent Systems (India)
Interviews for Top Jobs at Persistent Systems (India)
- Software Engineer (90)
- Senior Software Engineer (16)
- Software Developer (14)
- Module Lead (8)
- Intern (5)
- Fresher (4)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Team Lead (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Associate Strategist (2)
- Member of Technical Staff (2)
- Technical Lead (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Trainee (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Software Development Engineer (1)
- BPM Developer (1)
- Software Engineer Interview (1)
- Project Manager/Architect (1)
- Lead Architect/SalesForce.com Senior Developer (1)
- Fresher Developer (1)
- Module Lead (Grade 3-3) (1)
- Assistant Manager Legal (1)
- Senior Software Engginer (1)
- Freshers Recruitment(Position IS Unknown) (1)
- Software Engineer At Persistent Systems Limited (1)
- Java Front End (1)
- Senior Information Security Analyst (1)
- PLM Consultant (1)
- Process Analyst (1)
Automation Engineer Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in March 2010.
After submitting the resume, there was telephonic interview during which basic questions about shell scripting were asked. It was asked if I knew Connect Direct NDM and Informatica.
Once telephonic was cleared, I was called for 1:1.
3 interviews were taken by different people.
Questions were mostly about Unix commands, shell scripting, NDM scripting, writing autosys jobs, basic Oracle, SQL server knowledge and problem solving.
- Write a file watcher in BASH, which watches for a dump that comes from another server through NDM? View Answer