Interviews for Top Jobs at Persistent Systems (India)
- Software Engineer (101)
- Senior Software Engineer (23)
- Software Developer (16)
- Module Lead (8)
- Intern (5)
- Member of Technical Staff (4)
- Fresher (4)
- Module Lead (Grade 3-3) (4)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Team Lead (2)
- Associate Strategist (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior Information Security Analyst (1)
- PLM Consultant (1)
- Process Analyst (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Consultant (1)
- NONE (1)
- Project Trainee (1)
- BPM Developer (1)
- Software Engineer Interview (1)
- Project Manager/Architect (1)
- Lead Architect/SalesForce.com Senior Developer (1)
- Fresher Developer (1)
- Technical Lead (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Trainee (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Automation Engineer (1)
Automation Engineer Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (San Jose, CA) in March 2010.
After submitting the resume, there was telephonic interview during which basic questions about shell scripting were asked. It was asked if I knew Connect Direct NDM and Informatica.
Once telephonic was cleared, I was called for 1:1.
3 interviews were taken by different people.
Questions were mostly about Unix commands, shell scripting, NDM scripting, writing autosys jobs, basic Oracle, SQL server knowledge and problem solving.
- Write a file watcher in BASH, which watches for a dump that comes from another server through NDM? 1 Answer