Persistent Systems (India)

119 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in June 2014.

Interview Details – I have attended interview in Bangalore office 1Telephonic discussion 2: F2F technical discussion though it was video confrencing from Pune branch,since enough interviewers were not available on weekend 3:HR discussion. HR asked about my documents for verification and they also said that that 1 more client round remain for ANZ which would be telephonic but next day afternoon on weekday I got call from HR to attend F2F round for client on same day evening 5pm. I could not attend it in such a short notice. I have asked to reschedule it sometime later but then no reply from HR of my repeated calls and emails.

Interview Question – interview questions were common java questions from core java, spring and hibernate, caching and security related.   Answer Question

Madgaon (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in October 2013.

Interview Details – Initial Aptitude as well as Technical Objective Round
Two Technical Interviews of about 1.5 hours each
Finally HR interview for 10 minutes
First Technical included basics about Computer Science and also some logical puzzles and number series questions. Second interview was totally driven by data structures, object orientation etc.

Interview Question – Implementing tree concepts   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Software Interview

Software
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in June 2014.

Interview Details – It was a campus placement drive. Recruitment process included online Aptitude test, Online Programing test and Essay writing. After which shortlisted people were grilled for 2 rounds of Technical Interviews and Final HR Interview.

Interview Question – Questions were asked on OOPS concepts, Database concepts as well as Operating system concepts. We were asked to write at least 1-2 programs per technical interview in any language of our choice.   View Answer

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview Details – There was an fairly online test followed by a series of technical and HR interviews. The test is pretty straight forward, which questions your basic knowledge of C, C++, Networking concepts, Operating Systems, and direct questions on Software Testing and Quality Assurance. The technical rounds question your data structures and the HR is as general as it gets.

Interview Question – No such unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered a better salary by a company

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in March 2010.

Interview Details – Tough hiring process. Now a days its simple. FIsrt round written test. having 5 sections. DSF/OS/Networking/Aptitude and 2 programs to be written.

2 Technical rounds
1 Managerial round
1 HR round
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Interview Question – Expected Questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Persistent Systems (India)

Interview Details – there were 3-4 rounds
1.Aptitude round-it consisted of analytical,verbal,logical,c,networking,os,coding questions.
2.technical -questions were asked on oop,data structures,dbms and c/c++.Analytical questions were also asked .
Some people had two rounds of technical interview.
4.HR-,Personal question based on family background etc

Interview Question – puzzles were asked   Answer Question

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in January 2014.

Interview Details – there were 4 rounds
1.Aptitude round-it consisted of analytical,verbal,logical,c,networking,os.
2.technical 1.-It was a coding round.3 questions were given and i had to code.Then the interviewer asked me a few questions from data structures,java(sockets) and one puzzle.
3.technical 2-Here again i was asked to code one problem.Then the interviewer asked me to explain my code with test cases.Then some questions from software engineering was asked.
4.HR-I was asked to tell something about myself,the meaning of my name, if I had any re-alocation problem or not.etc.

Interview Question – question on sockets   Answer Question

Bhopal (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2013.

Interview Details – 1st Round tecnical and aptitude
Only 4 or 5 aptitude reasoning questions rests are technical. 60 questions total
2 Technical Round
   Ask about c,c++ and no java
   Puzzle maths
3 HR

Interview Question – Formula for square root.   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2011.

Interview Details – Interview Process for persistent consists of four phases.
Initial Phase involes written exam followed by 1 on 1 interview on basic software development concepts.
The next phase involves a depth analysis of the concepts and practical programming skills assesment. There after final phase will be HR Interview

Interview Question – Just be prepared with all Software Develpment concepts thouroughly.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interview Details – not so difficult, easy to crack if you are clear with the basics. I got throungh this company in my campus selections.There was an aptitude test followed by two technical rounds and one HR round.

Worked for Persistent Systems (India)? Contribute to the Community!