Persistent Systems (India)

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview Details – It comprised of an Online Aptitude Test in the first place. It consisted of 60 questions of which 6-7 were quant based and the rest were completely Technical with major stress on Data Structures, C and C++. Also some questions were on Distributed Computing and Networking. The test was of 60 minutes. The second part in the Aptitude Test comprised of writing a code to eliminate C style comments from a .C source file for which we were given 10 minutes. After that, an essay was to be written on "India A Land of Opportunities" again within 10 minutes.

The second round was the most feared round, the Technical Round. Technical interviews were conducted. Technical interview questions covered all the basics learnt in the respective course.

Final round was the HR Round. It was just a formality. Students who cleared Technical Round were all selected after the completion of the process.

Interview Question – No Difficult Questions as such.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

Interview Details – interview process is very good and more emphasis is given on technical knowledge of the candidate

Interview Question – give a real time example of website who has implemented graph as data strcutrue   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was mostly about work location

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in August 2010.

Interview Details – Written Round which included around 50 questions on various topics such as OS, DS, General Aptitude, Databases and a Data Structure program to be written.

Those shortlisted from Written had to face Technical Interview.
Asked to rate yourself on various technologies on a scale of 1-10 and based on that questions were asked.

May be asked to write small programs and simple Database Queries.
Questions related to Data Structures

After Technical you have HR round.

Interview Question – You can be asked for a second round of Technical Interview. You may asked puzzles.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview mainly consists of 1 aptitude test , 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round

Aptitude test was online where 2 hrs were given ,1 hour for solving MCQ (QA ,Reasoning, C , C ++ , Java , S/w Engg , Networking , Operating Systems , Microprocessors) and 1 hour for writing code for a scenario (c , c++ or java)

Technical 1 : Questions mainly from C , C ++ , Java , S/w Engg , Human computer Interface , Networking , Operating Systems , Microprocessors .. very beginner level questions just testing the basics :
      what are the different levels of OSI Model
      What is TCP and UDP
      ACID Properties
      Singleton class
      how to perform garbage collection ....

Technical 2 : A senior interviewer has the code you wrote in the Aptitude round .. and questions are asked on the logic and mistakes (if any) done in that code ...
I was asked to write the same code with a different logic

HR round : just questions about you and simple orientation

Every round is an elimination round ...

Pune (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in July 2011.

Interview Details – First we had online aptitude test for 50 marks in our college computer lab, test consisted of general and technical questions, 1 code on a problem statement in any programming language and also we had to write an essay on 1 topic. Then results of first round were announced then next day we had technical and Hr interview. I went through 2 technical rounds, the first lasted for 1 hour which checked my basics and my programming skills, 2nd round lasted for 45 mins which checked by database and programming skills. Last round i had was HR round in which me for my introduction and they told me about company policies.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Persistent Systems (India)

Worked for Persistent Systems (India)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Persistent Systems (India) Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Persistent Systems (India) employees and interview candidates.