Persistent Systems (India)

Persistent Systems (India) Intern Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

It comprised of an Online Aptitude Test in the first place. It consisted of 60 questions of which 6-7 were quant based and the rest were completely Technical with major stress on Data Structures, C and C++. Also some questions were on Distributed Computing and Networking. The test was of 60 minutes. The second part in the Aptitude Test comprised of writing a code to eliminate C style comments from a .C source file for which we were given 10 minutes. After that, an essay was to be written on "India A Land of Opportunities" again within 10 minutes.

The second round was the most feared round, the Technical Round. Technical interviews were conducted. Technical interview questions covered all the basics learnt in the respective course.

Final round was the HR Round. It was just a formality. Students who cleared Technical Round were all selected after the completion of the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Persistent Systems (India)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

interview process is very good and more emphasis is given on technical knowledge of the candidate

Interview Questions
    • give a real time example of website who has implemented graph as data strcutrue   View Answer
    it was mostly about work location

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in August 2012.

The interview mainly consists of 1 aptitude test , 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round

Aptitude test was online where 2 hrs were given ,1 hour for solving MCQ (QA ,Reasoning, C , C ++ , Java , S/w Engg , Networking , Operating Systems , Microprocessors) and 1 hour for writing code for a scenario (c , c++ or java)

Technical 1 : Questions mainly from C , C ++ , Java , S/w Engg , Human computer Interface , Networking , Operating Systems , Microprocessors .. very beginner level questions just testing the basics :
          what are the different levels of OSI Model
          What is TCP and UDP
          ACID Properties
          Singleton class
          how to perform garbage collection ....

Technical 2 : A senior interviewer has the code you wrote in the Aptitude round .. and questions are asked on the logic and mistakes (if any) done in that code ...
    I was asked to write the same code with a different logic

HR round : just questions about you and simple orientation

Every round is an elimination round ...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in July 2011.

First we had online aptitude test for 50 marks in our college computer lab, test consisted of general and technical questions, 1 code on a problem statement in any programming language and also we had to write an essay on 1 topic. Then results of first round were announced then next day we had technical and Hr interview. I went through 2 technical rounds, the first lasted for 1 hour which checked my basics and my programming skills, 2nd round lasted for 45 mins which checked by database and programming skills. Last round i had was HR round in which me for my introduction and they told me about company policies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in August 2010.

Written Round which included around 50 questions on various topics such as OS, DS, General Aptitude, Databases and a Data Structure program to be written.

Those shortlisted from Written had to face Technical Interview.
    Asked to rate yourself on various technologies on a scale of 1-10 and based on that questions were asked.

May be asked to write small programs and simple Database Queries.
    Questions related to Data Structures

After Technical you have HR round.

Interview Questions
    • You can be asked for a second round of Technical Interview. You may asked puzzles.   Answer Question