Persistent Systems (India)

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

3.5

Project Manager/Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Went through several phone screens and an on-site interview with client. Felt that the interview process was thorough. The client site was an interesting environment with what appeared to be challenging problems.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked by the client to answer some challenging technical questions.   Answer Question

BPM Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in April 2014.

Got call from consultancy, submitted resume. Received call a day later(They wanted to recruit ASAP). HR scheduled the interview a day later. Interviewed from two people on call, one was Java architect and other I don't know. Question were little technical more on BPM. Cleared it and got offer.

Haha, This is a funny part, the HR asked me to relocate to Ohio for 5 weeks without accommodation. That was insane, who does that.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

First had to give a technical written exam with 2 programs along with multiple choice questions. On clearing , There were 2 rounds of technical interview, If cleared HR interview takes place. "How will you test addition of programs". Simple question bu they are no looking for obvious answers. Try giving as many cases as you can. I gave 20 test cases on the spot. Few more software engg questions. First interview was more to know your interests and discuss your answers given in tech exam. They want to see whether you are confident and can somebody confuse you easily. Few puzzles were also asked

Interview Questions
    • None, They check for presence of mind. Don't want correct answers just want to check your logic and way of thinking.   Answer Question
    They were giving highest package in our university. No negotiations as had university placement.

Java Front End Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in October 2013.

I have applied through the Consultancy. It was an 2 round of interviews through the phone. Basic Java questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

For people with 5 or leas years of experience, the company has a technical written test.
    Then there are 2 tech interviews and 1 HR round

Lead Architect/SalesForce.com Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in November 2011.

There were 2 rounds of phone interview 1+ hour long. Both were very technical and very difficult, with questions ranging from SFDC domain knowledge to how-to-implement use case scenarios and about integration. Visualforce, Apex classes syntax and execution related questions.

I was also asked how-to implement data import of from external source that are located on a FTP server. Since I had not implemented this earlier, I was given 15 min to research and submit a solution to analyze my ability to research solutions for unique and technically difficult integration issues.

Advice: prepare hard technically.

Interview Questions
    • How would you import csv files into Salesforce from an external source that are kept on a FTP server?   View Answer
    Not in this one.

Software Development Engineer Interview

interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in August 2011.

4 rounds. first round was apti test and then 2 rounds of technical interview and 1 round of HR. Technical consists all the data structure related question and some people even asked me the some question related to computer networks. you are asked to write the algo on paper and then tell its time and space complexity.

Interview Questions
    • Some question on computer networks which were not expected   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2010.

1 Aptitude and essay test. 3 rounds of interview which includes 2 technical and one HR interview

No increment

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in March 2010.

After submitting the resume, there was telephonic interview during which basic questions about shell scripting were asked. It was asked if I knew Connect Direct NDM and Informatica.
    Once telephonic was cleared, I was called for 1:1.
    3 interviews were taken by different people.
    Questions were mostly about Unix commands, shell scripting, NDM scripting, writing autosys jobs, basic Oracle, SQL server knowledge and problem solving.

Interview Questions
    • Write a file watcher in BASH, which watches for a dump that comes from another server through NDM?   View Answer
    None.

Associate Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in January 2009.

questions were based on technical background and personality

Interview Questions
    Negotiate to get a better deal and u would get it