Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions in Pune

Updated Jul 3, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

3 rounds :
    1st technical round : basic questions from all CS subjects (database , networks , data structures , OS)
    2nd technical round : adv ques( Java : about JVM , working of JVM , classloader , basics ) , prev projects info (when , where , why , duration , completed of not ) , logical analysis (puzzles , tricky questions like waterlogic game on playstore ), short codes ( mostly java )
    3rd HR round : basic ques like tell me about yourself ...etc etc .

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Firstly we had 3 rounds which consisted of Aptitude tests,Coding round and finally an essay writing.
    Later received a mail to attend the interview at their place.It was a good Overall Experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Replied to mailer from a job seeking website for a walk-in interview for .Net Profile at company's Pune office. Was for 1-7 yrs experienced ones.
    Rounds:
    1. Aptitude (.Net [25 Q] + Aptitude[15 Q])
    2. Write two programs on a paper, problem stmt is given
    3. Techinical 1:1 Round 1 (45 mins all basic stuff)
    4. Technical + HR 1:1 Round 2

Interview Questions

• .Net basics, Programs of round two, Sql basics, wht u do in ur current company..   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Process was long and unorganized.
    The rounds were same as told by others on glassdoor.
    Finally, after I was told that I cleared all the technical rounds one Mock HR round I cleared and I was told I will receive a call from HR.
    But then I never received a call from HR as I was told.

I wrote an email, tried to contact HR by all means possible, but she never gave any kind of response.
    I was really looking forward to join persistent, But I don't think such un-professional behavior is going to give company any benefit.

Interview Questions

• WPF related core questions.
      Basic C Questions measuring your algorithmic skills,
      Some college level puzzles
      Dot Net Assembly questions.

1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through off campus process and on one day they conducted an online aptitude +skill test whose results were disclosed that day itself and within a week we were called for technical interview and on the same day hr interview was also conducted for those who cleared technical interview.

Interview Questions

• they asked questions about my be project and some questions about java   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through an Institute in Pune, Initial screening was done with GD process, Later Persistent conducted an Online Test. 60 minutes test English-30 and Logical and Technical-30(Puzzles).
    later in the next week had an Interview which was basic but I wasnt prepared much technically so rejected. solved the typical candle puzzle and cube puzzle too. Pay stress on technical questions
    persistent believes in Technical Person with good problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Many were there. Bombarding of many hardware and technical questions along with puzzles.   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Very good interview process compared to others-
     I had applied for the job opening through naukri.com , then I got call for interview on Saturday.
     1 technical, 1managerial & HR round on the same day. Them I got offer letter on next Thursday.
    Free Lunch was provided by company on interview day.
    After getting offer letter also , there were 2 tech interviews at project level, it was project specific requirement.
    Negative point - HR neither receives one's call after offer acceptance nor she replies to email queries.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions + Prev Project details+Conceptual understanding related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

1. Pre-placement talk.
    2. Online aptitude test.
    3. 2 Technical rounds.
    4. 1 HR round.
    Online test containing quantitative, technical questions based on basic CPP, Java, DBMS and C. also a programme on removing c lang. Comments from source file. A paragraph was to be written on given topic. In around 1.30 hr.
            Technical rounds based on CPP concepts, linked lists, DBMS basic c like what is preprocessing in c.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

There was an fairly online test followed by a series of technical and HR interviews. The test is pretty straight forward, which questions your basic knowledge of C, C++, Networking concepts, Operating Systems, and direct questions on Software Testing and Quality Assurance. The technical rounds question your data structures and the HR is as general as it gets.

Interview Questions

I was offered a better salary by a company

Software Developer Interview

Application

Interview

Applied through college. Process took 2 days.!st day was online test consisting of questions mainly from Software Engineering subject. Also a code was to be written in 10 minutes(to remove the comments from a C file) and an essay, to judge the English skills.
    Cleared the online test and was called on the second day. It was a technical interview regarding SDLC mostly. There are 2 technical interviews per candidate, but the interviewer was satisfied with my interview, so I was called for the HR directly. HR was to check the English speaking skills and to tell details about the company in case I do get selected.Went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Describe the SDLC for xyz product thaat you want to launch.   1 Answer