Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions & Reviews in Pune

3.4

61 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in June 2014.

It was a campus placement drive. Recruitment process included online Aptitude test, Online Programing test and Essay writing. After which shortlisted people were grilled for 2 rounds of Technical Interviews and Final HR Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were asked on OOPS concepts, Database concepts as well as Operating system concepts. We were asked to write at least 1-2 programs per technical interview in any language of our choice.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

There was an fairly online test followed by a series of technical and HR interviews. The test is pretty straight forward, which questions your basic knowledge of C, C++, Networking concepts, Operating Systems, and direct questions on Software Testing and Quality Assurance. The technical rounds question your data structures and the HR is as general as it gets.

Interview Questions

I was offered a better salary by a company

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in March 2010.

Tough hiring process. Now a days its simple. FIsrt round written test. having 5 sections. DSF/OS/Networking/Aptitude and 2 programs to be written.

2 Technical rounds
    1 Managerial round
    1 HR round
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in January 2014.

There were 3 rounds
    1. Programming (Mostly ask for Data Structure programs)
    2.Technical (F2F) ask about all the flow of your current working project.
    3.Technical In this they will ask about different scenario for project and want to explain all the flow with database.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2012.

Campus placement.
    All Technical questions in aptitude.
    So there was nothing much of verbal and english in aptitude.
    Most of the questions were on Database,datastructures.
    Technical interview generally 2, focusing on datastructures
    Also algorithms.
    Personal Interview is generally very straight-forward,like tell me about yourself,basic formalities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in April 2010.

I had gone in an off campus recruitment during my college days. It was a good experience and below is that step by step process for selection.
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. C-Programs Test
    3. Techinical interview
    4. HR round

Interview Questions
    • I was told to write 3-5 programs in C++ to check my logical skills.   Answer Question
    I was at freshers so no option given :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in February 2010.

Total Test + Three round of interviews. First Technical + Apti test happens. After that 2 technical round of interview. And finally HR round. Hr round questions are very common questions they ask.

Interview Questions
    • Very tough questions they ask in test paper. Interview ques are medium level.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in November 2013.

Written Test followed by Technical Interview, then an HR Interview
    Written Test had more of technical questions than aptitude, but aptitude ws of high level geometry, etc.. but only 4 ques out of 60

Interview Questions
    • Written had a bit high level, the one who have been very fine with the technical shall feel it to be a cakewalk.   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Persistent visited our college for campus interviews. There were 3 rounds of technical interviews followed by an HR interview. Technical questions revolved around Algorithms and pseudo codes for problem statements and general puzzles to solve to gauge your lateral thinking ability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in December 2010.

one written (objective type) and one interview . Basically on your Core technology and Resume

Interview Questions

Worked for Persistent Systems (India)? Contribute to the Community!