Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions in Pune

Updated Mar 10, 2015

3.4

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in February 2015.

Process was long and unorganized.
    The rounds were same as told by others on glassdoor.
    Finally, after I was told that I cleared all the technical rounds one Mock HR round I cleared and I was told I will receive a call from HR.
    But then I never received a call from HR as I was told.

I wrote an email, tried to contact HR by all means possible, but she never gave any kind of response.
    I was really looking forward to join persistent, But I don't think such un-professional behavior is going to give company any benefit.

Interview Questions
    • WPF related core questions.
      Basic C Questions measuring your algorithmic skills,
      Some college level puzzles
      Dot Net Assembly questions.

View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2014.

Applied through an Institute in Pune, Initial screening was done with GD process, Later Persistent conducted an Online Test. 60 minutes test English-30 and Logical and Technical-30(Puzzles).
    later in the next week had an Interview which was basic but I wasnt prepared much technically so rejected. solved the typical candle puzzle and cube puzzle too. Pay stress on technical questions
    persistent believes in Technical Person with good problem solving skills.

Interview Questions
    • Many were there. Bombarding of many hardware and technical questions along with puzzles.   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2014.

Very good interview process compared to others-
     I had applied for the job opening through naukri.com , then I got call for interview on Saturday.
     1 technical, 1managerial & HR round on the same day. Them I got offer letter on next Thursday.
    Free Lunch was provided by company on interview day.
    After getting offer letter also , there were 2 tech interviews at project level, it was project specific requirement.
    Negative point - HR neither receives one's call after offer acceptance nor she replies to email queries.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions + Prev Project details+Conceptual understanding related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in August 2014.

1. Pre-placement talk.
    2. Online aptitude test.
    3. 2 Technical rounds.
    4. 1 HR round.
    Online test containing quantitative, technical questions based on basic CPP, Java, DBMS and C. also a programme on removing c lang. Comments from source file. A paragraph was to be written on given topic. In around 1.30 hr.
            Technical rounds based on CPP concepts, linked lists, DBMS basic c like what is preprocessing in c.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

There was an fairly online test followed by a series of technical and HR interviews. The test is pretty straight forward, which questions your basic knowledge of C, C++, Networking concepts, Operating Systems, and direct questions on Software Testing and Quality Assurance. The technical rounds question your data structures and the HR is as general as it gets.

Interview Questions

I was offered a better salary by a company

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Applied through college. Process took 2 days.!st day was online test consisting of questions mainly from Software Engineering subject. Also a code was to be written in 10 minutes(to remove the comments from a C file) and an essay, to judge the English skills.
    Cleared the online test and was called on the second day. It was a technical interview regarding SDLC mostly. There are 2 technical interviews per candidate, but the interviewer was satisfied with my interview, so I was called for the HR directly. HR was to check the English speaking skills and to tell details about the company in case I do get selected.Went smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the SDLC for xyz product thaat you want to launch.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in July 2014.

The Hiring process had 1 written test and 2 technical interviews.The written test was of 1 hour.Technical interview had questions like
    1.what is the structure of a war.
    2.what are different caching levels in hibernate
    3.Design Patterns
    4.Database basics etc

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in June 2014.

It was a campus placement drive. Recruitment process included online Aptitude test, Online Programing test and Essay writing. After which shortlisted people were grilled for 2 rounds of Technical Interviews and Final HR Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were asked on OOPS concepts, Database concepts as well as Operating system concepts. We were asked to write at least 1-2 programs per technical interview in any language of our choice.   View Answer

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Persistent visited our college for campus interviews. There were 3 rounds of technical interviews followed by an HR interview. Technical questions revolved around Algorithms and pseudo codes for problem statements and general puzzles to solve to gauge your lateral thinking ability.

Software Engineer At Persistent Systems Limited Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Campus recruitment. 2 rounds of technical interview followed by 1 HR round. The technical interview covers each and every technology i.e basics of C++, JAVA, OOP, Databases, Search and sort algorithm. Some puzzles at the end to exercise your brain.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult to me was some of the puzzles fired at me. The technical questions were basic as I was from non-cs background. Difficult questions were asked to CS candidates.   Answer Question
    NA