Persistent Systems (India)

Average Difficulty
57 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in January 2014.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds
1. Programming (Mostly ask for Data Structure programs)
2.Technical (F2F) ask about all the flow of your current working project.
3.Technical In this they will ask about different scenario for project and want to explain all the flow with database.

Interview Question – different scenario for project.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2012.

Interview Details – Campus placement.
All Technical questions in aptitude.
So there was nothing much of verbal and english in aptitude.
Most of the questions were on Database,datastructures.
Technical interview generally 2, focusing on datastructures
Also algorithms.
Personal Interview is generally very straight-forward,like tell me about yourself,basic formalities

Interview Question – Puzzles   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had gone in an off campus recruitment during my college days. It was a good experience and below is that step by step process for selection.
1. Aptitude Test
2. C-Programs Test
3. Techinical interview
4. HR round

Interview Question – I was told to write 3-5 programs in C++ to check my logical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was at freshers so no option given :)

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in February 2010.

Interview Details – Total Test + Three round of interviews. First Technical + Apti test happens. After that 2 technical round of interview. And finally HR round. Hr round questions are very common questions they ask.

Interview Question – Very tough questions they ask in test paper. Interview ques are medium level.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in November 2013.

Interview Details – Written Test followed by Technical Interview, then an HR Interview
Written Test had more of technical questions than aptitude, but aptitude ws of high level geometry, etc.. but only 4 ques out of 60

Interview Question – Written had a bit high level, the one who have been very fine with the technical shall feel it to be a cakewalk.   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Module Lead
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview Details – Persistent visited our college for campus interviews. There were 3 rounds of technical interviews followed by an HR interview. Technical questions revolved around Algorithms and pseudo codes for problem statements and general puzzles to solve to gauge your lateral thinking ability.

Interview Question – A lateral thinking puzzle to solve   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in December 2010.

Interview Details – one written (objective type) and one interview . Basically on your Core technology and Resume

Interview Question – Operating system Questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer At Persistent Systems Limited Interview

Software Engineer At Persistent Systems Limited
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview Details – Campus recruitment. 2 rounds of technical interview followed by 1 HR round. The technical interview covers each and every technology i.e basics of C++, JAVA, OOP, Databases, Search and sort algorithm. Some puzzles at the end to exercise your brain.

Interview Question – The most difficult to me was some of the puzzles fired at me. The technical questions were basic as I was from non-cs background. Difficult questions were asked to CS candidates.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NA

Module Lead Interview

Module Lead
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in March 2011.

Interview Details – For people below 3 years of experience -
a. 1 written test (objective)
b. 1 Techincal round
c. HR Round

For people above3 years of experience -
a. 2 Technical rounds
b. 1 HR Round

Technical Rounds are generally from average to difficult depending on the interviewer.
Candidate should know his basics well.
HR Round is very easy. Mostly deals with salary discussions and general questions.

Interview Question – None as such.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate. basically, I dint know how to negotiate. But, I have heard its a little difficult.

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in October 2012.

Interview Details – Came for the on-campus placements at CDAC Pune. Had a preliminary round of online test. Followed by 2 rounds of interview at persistent premises. Then the results were announced with in 2 days.

Interview Question – Swap the adjacent two digits in a binary number   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Persistent Systems (India)

Worked for Persistent Systems (India)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Persistent Systems (India) interview questions and advice in Pune. All 57 interview reviews posted anonymously by Persistent Systems (India) employees and interview candidates.