Persistent Systems (India) Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014

3.2

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

For people with 5 or leas years of experience, the company has a technical written test.
Then there are 2 tech interviews and 1 HR round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Persistent Systems (India)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in June 2014.

I have attended interview in Bangalore office 1Telephonic discussion 2: F2F technical discussion though it was video confrencing from Pune branch,since enough interviewers were not available on weekend 3:HR discussion. HR asked about my documents for verification and they also said that that 1 more client round remain for ANZ which would be telephonic but next day afternoon on weekday I got call from HR to attend F2F round for client on same day evening 5pm. I could not attend it in such a short notice. I have asked to reschedule it sometime later but then no reply from HR of my repeated calls and emails.

Interview Questions
    • interview questions were common java questions from core java, spring and hibernate, caching and security related.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

not so difficult, easy to crack if you are clear with the basics. I got throungh this company in my campus selections.There was an aptitude test followed by two technical rounds and one HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in February 2010.

First company came on campus and took aptitude exam.
    After clearing exam, it was followed by two technical interviews.
    First was general interview asking about every section from computer science and then second interview was based on one of coding question from aptitude exam.

Interview Questions
    • Asking about complexity and choose of design for the one of the question from aptitude exam.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation as was joining as undergraduate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in February 2013.

There was two face to face technical rounds followed by a telephonic discussion with HR.
    Almost all the communication with the HR team is done through phone.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing Unexpected all routine questions to test basic understanding of technology and object oriented concepts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in March 2013.

Interview process was good and difficult

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in February 2012.

Two technical rounds were there. First round was taken by an architect.
    Asked basic questions of Core Java, Servlets, JSP ans web services.
    Second round was taken by Technical Manager asked much about Multithreading.

Interview Questions
    • Different threads accessing a class with static and synchronized.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

I joined in as a fresher. Fresh Graduate out of College after my Bachelors degree 6 years back. The interview process was quite challenge almost asked everything that we studied all three years of engineering in computer department. Not just Technical but also aptitude and programming skills were also tested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in October 2012.

Got call from Persistent HR. Made wait for 2+ hrs for 1st round. Interviewer was not prepared with interview questions. Some questions made me feel interviewer herself don't know what she expects from the question. I was interviewed about 45 min.

Got another better offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in April 2011.

Got in via employee referral. There were three rounds of interview. Technical, Manager(telephonic), HR.

Technical was bit long with basic questions. No twisters.
    Manager round was a small one.
    HR has a general discussions about the career aspiration. Did not bargain much on salary. Just asked the expected salary and told would get back with an offer.

Yes there was a bit on negotiation. Gave flexibility of joining date.

Worked for Persistent Systems (India)? Contribute to the Community!