Persistent Systems (India) Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

3.3

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

For people with 5 or leas years of experience, the company has a technical written test. Then there are 2 tech interviews and 1 HR round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Persistent Systems (India)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Replied to mailer from a job seeking website for a walk-in interview for .Net Profile at company's Pune office. Was for 1-7 yrs experienced ones. Rounds: 1. Aptitude (.Net [25 Q] + Aptitude[15 Q]) 2. Write two programs on a paper, problem stmt is given 3. Techinical 1:1 Round 1 (45 mins all basic stuff) 4. Technical + HR 1:1 Round 2

Interview Questions

• .Net basics, Programs of round two, Sql basics, wht u do in ur current company..   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in February 2015.

Interview

The HR told me this was a scheduled one, but looked more like a walk-in. Interview was a 4 round process. Written tests with technical and aptitude level questions for people with any experience level. I saw 10+ years experienced person asked to attempt the written tests. They did not have enough panels. All the first rounds were telephonic, with only one or two panels available for the second round. I had to wait for 2 hours to finally get a my chance for the 2nd round. The interview went very well, but finally after the round I was told the response was negative, which took me by surprise. I believe it could be a profile mismatch, if that is the case, they should have filtered it before shortlisting my profile rather than telling me after attending all these rounds.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about webservices, spring hibernate(difference between hibernate get/load), a few core java questions on threading and collections   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Process was long and unorganized. The rounds were same as told by others on glassdoor. Finally, after I was told that I cleared all the technical rounds one Mock HR round I cleared and I was told I will receive a call from HR. But then I never received a call from HR as I was told. I wrote an email, tried to contact HR by all means possible, but she never gave any kind of response. I was really looking forward to join persistent, But I don't think such un-professional behavior is going to give company any benefit.

Interview Questions

• WPF related core questions. Basic C Questions measuring your algorithmic skills, Some college level puzzles Dot Net Assembly questions.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in January 2015.

Interview

on campus hiring, written test followed by one round of face to face technical interview. In written test asked questions on c, testing, aptitude, data structures. technical face to face interview covered data structures(trees, linked lists ), sorting algorithms, os fundamentals, networking, puzzles. this round last for an hour.

Interview Questions

• 1. what is thrashing? 2. external sorting? 3. 3?1? 3? 6=8, insert BODMAS operators so that above statemnet becomes correct   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

I applied through college or university. First there will be a test which is on basic aptitude. In the interview they will ask some basic questions on coding, some HR questions, and some questions related to SW testing.

Interview Questions

• As i am a non CS student they asked questions like why you are interested in software engineering and what are the latest technologies in software engineering....   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

There were four rounds in all: 1) General aptitude test with about 60 questions. 2) First technical face to face. 3) Second technical face to face. 4) HR round for salary negotiations and other discussions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer letter was delayed by 2-3 weeks. Had to follow up regularly. But the overall experience was fine.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First round was telephonic last for more than 35 minutes and interviewer covered all the questions related to your technology. second round was f2f and interviewer was very polite and knoledgeable. Ask all around questions but with good support whenever required. 3rd and final round was of HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience and projects. Many questions related to your technology   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

I went for Android developer position. They took 2 technical round followed by1 round with director and 1 with HR. All questions are in Android components, Canvas, GCM, How android communicate to server. Some scenario based question were asked which was related to synchronization with server.

Interview Questions

• How add to cart concept is working in any e-commerce site, if multiple user are accessing at same time.   Answer Question
    • Some questions related to Service, BroadcastReceiver, How Activity life cycle works in different scenario like pressing home button and back button, Questions related to AsyncTask ,Thread, Customised Listview with different adapter etc.   Answer Question

I got good offer from other company.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in June 2014.

Interview

I have attended interview in Bangalore office 1Telephonic discussion 2: F2F technical discussion though it was video confrencing from Pune branch,since enough interviewers were not available on weekend 3:HR discussion. HR asked about my documents for verification and they also said that that 1 more client round remain for ANZ which would be telephonic but next day afternoon on weekday I got call from HR to attend F2F round for client on same day evening 5pm. I could not attend it in such a short notice. I have asked to reschedule it sometime later but then no reply from HR of my repeated calls and emails.

Interview Questions

• interview questions were common java questions from core java, spring and hibernate, caching and security related.   Answer Question