Persistent Systems (India)

Updated Dec 24, 2014

3.3

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

For people with 5 or leas years of experience, the company has a technical written test.
Then there are 2 tech interviews and 1 HR round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Persistent Systems (India)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

I applied through college or university. First there will be a test which is on basic aptitude. In the interview they will ask some basic questions on coding, some HR questions, and some questions related to SW testing.

Interview Questions
    • As i am a non CS student they asked questions like why you are interested in software engineering and what are the latest technologies in software engineering....   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in August 2014.

I went for Android developer position.
    They took 2 technical round followed by1 round with director and 1 with HR. All questions are in Android components, Canvas, GCM, How android communicate to server. Some scenario based question were asked which was related to synchronization with server.

Interview Questions
    • How add to cart concept is working in any e-commerce site, if multiple user are accessing at same time.   Answer Question
    • Some questions related to Service, BroadcastReceiver, How Activity life cycle works in different scenario like pressing home button and back button, Questions related to AsyncTask ,Thread, Customised Listview with different adapter etc.   Answer Question

I got good offer from other company.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in June 2014.

I have attended interview in Bangalore office 1Telephonic discussion 2: F2F technical discussion though it was video confrencing from Pune branch,since enough interviewers were not available on weekend 3:HR discussion. HR asked about my documents for verification and they also said that that 1 more client round remain for ANZ which would be telephonic but next day afternoon on weekday I got call from HR to attend F2F round for client on same day evening 5pm. I could not attend it in such a short notice. I have asked to reschedule it sometime later but then no reply from HR of my repeated calls and emails.

Interview Questions
    • interview questions were common java questions from core java, spring and hibernate, caching and security related.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

not so difficult, easy to crack if you are clear with the basics. I got throungh this company in my campus selections.There was an aptitude test followed by two technical rounds and one HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in March 2013.

Interview process was good and difficult

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in February 2013.

There was two face to face technical rounds followed by a telephonic discussion with HR.
    Almost all the communication with the HR team is done through phone.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing Unexpected all routine questions to test basic understanding of technology and object oriented concepts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

I joined in as a fresher. Fresh Graduate out of College after my Bachelors degree 6 years back. The interview process was quite challenge almost asked everything that we studied all three years of engineering in computer department. Not just Technical but also aptitude and programming skills were also tested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in October 2012.

Got call from Persistent HR. Made wait for 2+ hrs for 1st round. Interviewer was not prepared with interview questions. Some questions made me feel interviewer herself don't know what she expects from the question. I was interviewed about 45 min.

Got another better offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in March 2012.

The process took one day, I was selected through campus. first one aptitude test was taken after which 1/3 students were selected and then 3 rounds of interview, 2 techincal and one HR. It was easy.All the best.

no negotiation