Persistent Systems (India)

Getting the Interview

61 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2010.

Interview Details – 1 Aptitude and essay test. 3 rounds of interview which includes 2 technical and one HR interview

Interview Question – Difficult question. Needs conceptual clarity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No increment

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview Details – First had to give a technical written exam with 2 programs along with multiple choice questions. On clearing , There were 2 rounds of technical interview, If cleared HR interview takes place. "How will you test addition of programs". Simple question bu they are no looking for obvious answers. Try giving as many cases as you can. I gave 20 test cases on the spot. Few more software engg questions. First interview was more to know your interests and discuss your answers given in tech exam. They want to see whether you are confident and can somebody confuse you easily. Few puzzles were also asked

Interview Question – None, They check for presence of mind. Don't want correct answers just want to check your logic and way of thinking.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were giving highest package in our university. No negotiations as had university placement.

Indore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in March 2013.

Interview Details – First It was a very tough coding contest after that they have shortlisted only 7 people and rest was easy

Interview Question – As they checked technical skills before so after that there was nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Campus hiring, No Negotiation

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview Details – Hiring process is much smooth. Interview scheduling is properly made taking employee's time into consideration. Persistent took two rounds of technical interview and one managerial round. Which was ok for the position I applied.

Interview Question – I was given a case study to decide an approach of development. It was a quite tough for my level to solve.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in October 2012.

Interview Details – Came for the on-campus placements at CDAC Pune. Had a preliminary round of online test. Followed by 2 rounds of interview at persistent premises. Then the results were announced with in 2 days.

Interview Question – Swap the adjacent two digits in a binary number   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in July 2010.

Interview Details – There was fourround of interview.
1)This was written test round. In this round they have basic java question and there where 30 question. This was an objective round.
2) in this round there were more technical question. They have covered every topic from datatype to thread. generally technical lead and team lead take this roung.
3)next round was managerial round. This round too is technicall. they will give some basic question and will ask you solve the problem.
4)Next round was HR round. this round is not a rejection round. if your technical round are good you can easily get offer.

Interview Question – they have asked me every topic. So be prepared to have question from any topic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes there was negotiation phase. but finally they have give more than what i have asked from them.

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in October 2012.

Interview Details – Was referred directly in the project. 1 round apti 2 round technical and final round HR

Interview Question – Asking various types of puzzle   Answer Question

Madgaon (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview Details – The interview focusses on the software platform expertise and could include details about your past work experience.

Interview Question – To apply a new idea to design a software   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview Details – 2 technical , 1 HR round
Questions on DS,DBMS, SQL queries, C programs

Interview Question – java file handling code   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process is quite easy,basic knowledge of java,C++,OS and CN...
And Logical questions

Interview Question – How would you create Facebook using C   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Persistent Systems (India)

Worked for Persistent Systems (India)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Persistent Systems (India) Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 61 interview reviews posted anonymously by Persistent Systems (India) employees and interview candidates.