Persistent Systems (India)

Updated Nov 11, 2014

3.5

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

First had to give a technical written exam with 2 programs along with multiple choice questions. On clearing , There were 2 rounds of technical interview, If cleared HR interview takes place. "How will you test addition of programs". Simple question bu they are no looking for obvious answers. Try giving as many cases as you can. I gave 20 test cases on the spot. Few more software engg questions. First interview was more to know your interests and discuss your answers given in tech exam. They want to see whether you are confident and can somebody confuse you easily. Few puzzles were also asked

Interview Questions
  • None, They check for presence of mind. Don't want correct answers just want to check your logic and way of thinking.   Answer Question
They were giving highest package in our university. No negotiations as had university placement.

Other Interview Reviews for Persistent Systems (India)

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2010.

1 Aptitude and essay test. 3 rounds of interview which includes 2 technical and one HR interview

No increment

Software Engineer Interview

Good ,Professional complete can xpect some coding logic and performance related queries.very good for experinced professionals as u will get to know the mangement alo very good..you can workand enjoy as u like no pressure like do it in time gives ample time and seniors are also cooperative if we r struck inn anyy issues

Interview Questions
    • Mostly will not be asked.they ask like what is u r goal after 5 years   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

There was an fairly online test followed by a series of technical and HR interviews. The test is pretty straight forward, which questions your basic knowledge of C, C++, Networking concepts, Operating Systems, and direct questions on Software Testing and Quality Assurance. The technical rounds question your data structures and the HR is as general as it gets.

Interview Questions

I was offered a better salary by a company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in August 2014.

1. Pre-placement talk.
    2. Online aptitude test.
    3. 2 Technical rounds.
    4. 1 HR round.
    Online test containing quantitative, technical questions based on basic CPP, Java, DBMS and C. also a programme on removing c lang. Comments from source file. A paragraph was to be written on given topic. In around 1.30 hr.
            Technical rounds based on CPP concepts, linked lists, DBMS basic c like what is preprocessing in c.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

open campus.4 rounds
    1.written :aptitude(10%) and rest technical(c,c++,sepm(most imp testing)
    2.the other day 2 technical rounds
    round 1 . programming questions in language of ur choice and basic questions from cn and os similar 2nd technical round den HR

there were 3-4 rounds
    1.Aptitude round-it consisted of analytical,verbal,logical,c,networking,os,coding questions.
    2.technical -questions were asked on oop,data structures,dbms and c/c++.Analytical questions were also asked .
    Some people had two rounds of technical interview.
    4.HR-,Personal question based on family background etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in July 2014.

The Hiring process had 1 written test and 2 technical interviews.The written test was of 1 hour.Technical interview had questions like
    1.what is the structure of a war.
    2.what are different caching levels in hibernate
    3.Design Patterns
    4.Database basics etc

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Hiring process is much smooth. Interview scheduling is properly made taking employee's time into consideration. Persistent took two rounds of technical interview and one managerial round. Which was ok for the position I applied.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a case study to decide an approach of development. It was a quite tough for my level to solve.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in January 2014.

there were 4 rounds
    1.Aptitude round-it consisted of analytical,verbal,logical,c,networking,os.
    2.technical 1.-It was a coding round.3 questions were given and i had to code.Then the interviewer asked me a few questions from data structures,java(sockets) and one puzzle.
    3.technical 2-Here again i was asked to code one problem.Then the interviewer asked me to explain my code with test cases.Then some questions from software engineering was asked.
    4.HR-I was asked to tell something about myself,the meaning of my name, if I had any re-alocation problem or not.etc.