Personal-Touch Home Care

Updated Jun 30, 2014
Updated Jun 30, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Personal-Touch Home Care

File Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Personal-Touch Home Care.

I got a call back right away and my interview was scheduled for two days after. The managers were very polite and listened attentively to what I had to say. I was hired on the same day.

Interview Questions

Clinical Nurse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Personal-Touch Home Care in August 2012.

Original contact was through email then phone contact. Completed two interviews with different contacts at the company. Very friendly staff, appeared to have resources available for staff to use for educational purposes, great support system with other sister facilities in the areas. Very positive, professional staff. While interviewing there appeared to be much support and ongoing training to ensure the individual felt competent in position. Often in nursing there is not the amount of training and support from superiors that is needed to feel successful . The Administrator and Regional Manager were both nurses which I feel would be a great asset to a person in this role.

Interview Questions

Although salary was good for position and location in the community I was not able to accept. Unfortunately at this time obligations at home require a certain expected amount of income.