Personify Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

3.2

Software Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Personify (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

There were two phone interviews, the first one being a quick 15 minutes and the second lasting about 35. This was followed up with an on-site interview that lasted an hour

Interview Questions

• Say a piece of software is malfunctioning, what are the steps you would take in solving the problem?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Personify.

Interview

They sent an mail to fix a time for phone Call and once the time is fixed, interview with 3 engineer for technical and one hiring manager for basic background discussion is set. interview question are easy to average but company is working with some i end technology and there products are really attractive..good startup to join.

Interview Questions

• why asked basic Data structures implementation and description on who will u design a OS   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Personify.

Interview

A short phone interview with recruiter followed by online assessment evaluation followed by face to face interview with Sr PM, Director and VP. From applying to phone interview, it took more than a week but after that other activities were scheduled very quickly.

Interview Questions

• General experience related questions   1 Answer

Junior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Personify.

Interview

Initial phone call went great, asked standard Human Resources questions. Basic company explanations. The time frame on both sides for training and further interviews would not work to pursue further.

Training Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Personify in May 2014.

Interview

I was very pleased with my interview experience. I was living out of state at the time and they were very flexible in how we interviewed. I did about 2 phone interviews with the recruiter and then the HR Director. I was then given an ethics survey, did a Skype interview... and about a week or so later I was offered the position. Everyone was very friendly, kept me in the loop during the process and made it a quite enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, their salary offer was more than I was initially expecting.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Personify (Austin, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with an HR member from their head quarters. After passing that, he scheduled a call the next day for some technical questions (a question from that was "What is the difference between readonly and const data types?"). After passing that, they had me complete an online psych evaluation test and IQ test that I was able to take after work hours. When those tests were completed, the scores were sent to an HR member at the Austin branch that I was interviewing for. I passed those tests and was then scheduled to have a technical phone interview with their Technical Manager that was at their head quarters (not Austin). This got rescheduled 3 times. I was patient with them about the rescheduling. The technical phone interview lasted 1 hour, and there were questions that he asked that he would say "it doesn't matter if you know the answer to this question". He asked me questions from all levels of the software stack (front, middle, and database backend). I thought that I did well, but I never received any communication back from them even after sending an email to them 2 weeks after the interview to check on the status of my interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between readonly and const data types?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Personify (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Start with 1st phone interview then do the test online then 2nd on phone interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• Ask question about gabage collection, index vs non cluster index in SQL   1 Answer

Software Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Personify (Vienna, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the VP of Customer Service directly after finding my resume on an online database. Once I made contact with the VP, I was scheduled to come in for an interview with her and the Director of Customer Service as well for a 1:1 interview. I was questioned on my previous experience and what my goals were for the future, as well as going in-depth into the different skills I had that would benefit the position. After about an hour-long interview, I was offered the position point blank and took it.

Interview Questions

• How are you at Accounting?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

One brief phone interview and one interview in person with a director and PM

Negotiation