Personify

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Personify in May 2014.

Interview Details – First interview was a phone interview with an HR member from their head quarters. After passing that, he scheduled a call the next day for some technical questions (a question from that was "What is the difference between readonly and const data types?"). After passing that, they had me complete an online psych evaluation test and IQ test that I was able to take after work hours. When those tests were completed, the scores were sent to an HR member at the Austin branch that I was interviewing for. I passed those tests and was then scheduled to have a technical phone interview with their Technical Manager that was at their head quarters (not Austin). This got rescheduled 3 times. I was patient with them about the rescheduling. The technical phone interview lasted 1 hour, and there were questions that he asked that he would say "it doesn't matter if you know the answer to this question". He asked me questions from all levels of the software stack (front, middle, and database backend). I thought that I did well, but I never received any communication back from them even after sending an email to them 2 weeks after the interview to check on the status of my interview process.

Interview Question – What is the difference between readonly and const data types?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Personify in January 2014.

Interview Details – Start with 1st phone interview then do the test online then 2nd on phone interview with manager.

Interview Question – Ask question about gabage collection, index vs non cluster index in SQL   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Personify

Interview Details – One brief phone interview and one interview in person with a director and PM

Interview Question – Asked to go though a powerpoint deck   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Worked for Personify? Contribute to the Community!