Personify

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

3.4

Junior Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Personify.

Initial phone call went great, asked standard Human Resources questions. Basic company explanations. The time frame on both sides for training and further interviews would not work to pursue further.

Training Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Personify in May 2014.

I was very pleased with my interview experience. I was living out of state at the time and they were very flexible in how we interviewed. I did about 2 phone interviews with the recruiter and then the HR Director. I was then given an ethics survey, did a Skype interview... and about a week or so later I was offered the position. Everyone was very friendly, kept me in the loop during the process and made it a quite enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, their salary offer was more than I was initially expecting.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Personify in May 2014.

First interview was a phone interview with an HR member from their head quarters. After passing that, he scheduled a call the next day for some technical questions (a question from that was "What is the difference between readonly and const data types?"). After passing that, they had me complete an online psych evaluation test and IQ test that I was able to take after work hours. When those tests were completed, the scores were sent to an HR member at the Austin branch that I was interviewing for. I passed those tests and was then scheduled to have a technical phone interview with their Technical Manager that was at their head quarters (not Austin). This got rescheduled 3 times. I was patient with them about the rescheduling. The technical phone interview lasted 1 hour, and there were questions that he asked that he would say "it doesn't matter if you know the answer to this question". He asked me questions from all levels of the software stack (front, middle, and database backend). I thought that I did well, but I never received any communication back from them even after sending an email to them 2 weeks after the interview to check on the status of my interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between readonly and const data types?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Personify in January 2014.

Start with 1st phone interview then do the test online then 2nd on phone interview with manager.

Interview Questions
    • Ask question about gabage collection, index vs non cluster index in SQL   View Answer

Software Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Personify in May 2013.

I was contacted by the VP of Customer Service directly after finding my resume on an online database. Once I made contact with the VP, I was scheduled to come in for an interview with her and the Director of Customer Service as well for a 1:1 interview. I was questioned on my previous experience and what my goals were for the future, as well as going in-depth into the different skills I had that would benefit the position. After about an hour-long interview, I was offered the position point blank and took it.

Project Manager Interview

One brief phone interview and one interview in person with a director and PM