Pet Food Express

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member Interview

Team Member

The process took a day - interviewed at Pet Food Express in June 2010.

Interview Details – I emailed them with my application as I was told to do on their website, and I recieved a response within a few days. I came in for an interview and two women intervied me. I was extremely happy and I had a definite positive energy because I really wanted to work there. However, the two women who interviewed me asked me questions with the most lifeless expressions I have ever encountered in an interview. They weren't very nice either, they talked to me as if I was an idiot and once it was over they told me to keep checking their Facebook page for openings. I was offended by this statement and not only did they miss out on having me as an employee, but they also lost a customer as well. As a side note, they also made it seem as if you needed to be a vet just to get the job. It was just an overal horrible interview.

Interview Question – Describe what tasks you carried out at your previous employer.   Answer Question

Worked for Pet Food Express? Contribute to the Community!