Pet Holdings

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Seattle, WA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Pet Holdings in June 2011.

Interview Details – "Pet Holdings" is the name The Cheezburger Network" uses.

I was asked via email to participate in a 20 minute phone interview prior to coming in.
The interviewer was late, the call was about 10 minutes long and the interviewer was hostile.

I'm not sure what the purpose of the interview was, or if it was just the employee was having a bad day. But it was enough of an anomaly that I did not pursue this job and will not apply to them again. I've heard from others that they've had similar interview process experiences here. Then again, I've heard it's a great place to work!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pet Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pet Holdings Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pet Holdings employees and interview candidates.